My new $25 dollar canopy

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #31  
I just checked my settings they were:

AUTODECODE = ON
JOE = OFF

I wonder..... if I toggle JOE to ON, maybe he will post?

Let's give it a try.

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #32  
silverdollar6 said:
Must be nerd humor.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary code and those that don't. ;)

Now where is this canopy... :D

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #33  
I'm a little bit technology-challenged so when I read the posts the first thing I did was google autodecode to see what I could find out about it. Here is the first thing I read:

Forgive me if this has been reported before but I could not find it searching the Forums. About 20-30% of my MSPLIT AUTODECODEs are finishing with a Status in the AUTORAR pane of "Needs Repair". When I issue a "Test" QuickPar 0.9 reports all components are complete and does not perform any repair operations. When you look at the Download directory you find that the Join performed by the AUTODECODE process worked sucessfully and created the file. To cleanup, you need to perform a "Delete" on the line item in the AUTORAR pane. The other 70-80% of MSPLITS are downloading/Decoding/Deleting successfully. As a second and lesser importanct issue, AUTODELETE periodically has misses and does not get all of the files. I have seen instances where both Pars and data files exist after AUTODELETE completes. On this one, I make sure that the RARs complete downloading first such that a completed/intact Data File download invokes AUTODECODE/AUTODELETE and the whole set should be deleted.

After reading that I figured I don't know enough about this subject to attempt repairs myself so I finished reading the thread. Yep, I fell for it! Sitting here next to what I thought was a state-of-the-art-computer and falling for a line like that!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• abadcomputer.jpg
    abadcomputer.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 317
   / My new $25 dollar canopy #34  
Kudos to tallyho8 for going at least partly green in his computer selection but I'm afraid that the nuclear powered model should not be installed on the desktop without proper shielding. The half life of the isotopes powering the thermoelectric generator put out some NASTY radiation for the first few thusand years.

On another even more serious topic, Joe, who although he may not be posting here among us now, so long as he remains in OUR posts and thoughts he isn't really and truly gone.

Pat

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #35  
Joe is in my thoughts, posts and most importantly, my settings!

JOE = YES

:D :D :D

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #36  
Before this thread gets too far off topic, I really would love to see this $25 canopy and I imagine it's not worth the wait but I really would like to see it :D
And don't beat the horses till they are dead :D
This has been fun in waiting and I am waiting for another member to post a $ 20 canopy and beat him out
food for thought a old truck hood would make a real cheap canopy
dig out the welders :eek:
:)

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #38  
It makes me feel a little better to see some other people got hooked in. I was so embarressed I could not post. Funny thing is I am a good half way to computor literate. I guess I do better with LH monkey wrenches and wire stretchers.

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #39  
MrJimi said:
Before this thread gets too far off topic, I really would love to see this $25 canopy

I believe there are a lot of us who would like to see it. :confused:

/ My new $25 dollar canopy #40  
Looks like Joe's the one who suckered us all into looking. $25 canopy. Yeah, right. :D Good one Joe. Now what's that piece of angle bolted to your tractor really for?