ETA TBN member nomination thread

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #233  
That could be true. I thought about starting a new thread, and still may, but I wanted to offer it to the ones following our existing grapple threads first.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #234  
I thought it would have been gone in a heartbeat.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #235  
I thought it would have been gone in a heartbeat.

I need a new tiller before the grapple ! I have a troy bilt horse tiller but it would be nice to let the tractor do all the work !

Last edited:
   / ETA TBN member nomination thread #238  
EA isn't the bargan priced alternative, and that's a good thing. For me, if I decide to by an attachment from EA, I'm deciding that I want quality and I'm willing to pay a little more for it. When I watched the video about the prototype, I agreed with all the improvements you guys made to it and was quite impressed by what I saw. It's not that the protype is bad, but if I was in the market for a grapple (I'm not), I'd swallow hard and order the one with all the improvements knowing it was going to cost more.

Things might have got a little rocky for a while in this thread, but I do still really respect what EA is doing.

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #239  
I am home today at Noon, I happened to get me a Shinny NEW PINK SLIP so I won't be ponying up any $ for the grapple. :( Just a month shy of my 5 year anniversary at the company too... The company was bought out by one of their competitors & they said we want to keep you guys all working... well they did for 2 months after the official buyout. Good news is I get 5 weeks severance bad news is it is TOO cold to do much with my free time other than look for NEW job...

If it wasn't 12 degrees F outside I would have stayed working out at my farm where I stopped to drop off half my tools I had at work. Now maybe if it warms up some I can get the Rebuilt Engine put into the other Car Body I got from down south or start on my OWN grapple for my 48" bucket on my tractor.

Mark

/ ETA TBN member nomination thread #240  
I am home today at Noon, I happened to get me a Shinny NEW PINK SLIP so I won't be ponying up any $ for the grapple. :( Just a month shy of my 5 year anniversary at the company too... The company was bought out by one of their competitors & they said we want to keep you guys all working... well they did for 2 months after the official buyout. Good news is I get 5 weeks severance bad news is it is TOO cold to do much with my free time other than look for NEW job...

If it wasn't 12 degrees F outside I would have stayed working out at my farm where I stopped to drop off half my tools I had at work. Now maybe if it warms up some I can get the Rebuilt Engine put into the other Car Body I got from down south or start on my OWN grapple for my 48" bucket on my tractor.

Mark
Sorry to hear that you lost your job. Hope you can find another one soon.