Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing.

/ Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing. #61  
Yeah, I'd do those slopes with mine.
I think I wouldn't try turning around at the top, there shouldn't be any need to.
Back the tractor up the hill (PTO mowers DO work with the tractor going backwards), come down forwards.
Easy to see your track and gauge the overlap, no need to waste fuel or risk tipping with a turn around maneuver.

/ Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing.
flusher said:
DSCF0017Small-1.jpg

DSCF0016Small.jpg

SWEEET!

/ Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing. #63  
Congratulations on your new tractor and implements.

/ Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing.
Congratulations on your new tractor and implements.

The tractor arrived, and I'm very pleased with it after 7 hours.

Thanks for the help everyone!
IMG_4959.jpg

/ Help selecting a tractor for steep brush clearing. #65  
My Carraro TTR 4400's can handle that ground with out thinking twice. We take on terrain alot worse then that in the vineyards and orchards that our tractors are made for. (my 9400's will handle it with 400 gallon spray tanks behind them)
You can easily run any standard feed/ farm or tractor store mower, blade or what ever else you'd like on it too.

I also have an optional cab if you are going to be working on snow with it... These are AWESOME snow movers if you want to make a little side money in the winter time. These are also ecellent units for hazzard mowing commercially. Although for commercial work I'd recommend going up to the higher horse power models so you can run even bigger mowers and make more money, buy spending less time as an operator.

If you want someone to bring one out for you to try I can arrange it. Here's the kicker though,,,, these things are not cheap. You'll never find a more versatile, all terrain tractor, but the price tag will almost make you choke.