Slight OT, but sadly funny

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #21  
Here's another possibility. There's a poster I've seen on another tractor forum that goes by the name "Milwaukee". He's deaf and seems to spell how he might speak, not being able to hear himself or others. That doesn't really excuse knowing how to spell, but could explain the poor grammar/spelling.

He's listed as being in Michigan, but might be in the UP and put the listing in the Wisconsin Craig's list. Not sure it's him, but if you've read any of his posts, that ad would remind you of him.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny
No, the phone number was local to western WI. I'm assuming the person was just not too hot in the spelling department.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #23  
I'm thinking that there is not a whole lot of spell-checking going on in a couple of the local trader mags.

Here are a couple that are spelled properly but the ad is rediculous.

Georgous and fun to have, $800.00

THIS CAN BE USED indoors or outdoors. $40.00.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #24  
That ad reminds me of a lot of classic car ads I see on Ebay. It makes me wonder if any of them got past 5th grade. Things like duel exhaust (they can spell exhaust but not dual), hedders, carberator, streat rod, and possi rear just to name a few. They're always good for a few laughs reading them.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #25  
Ha ha ha

I just realized that "gorgeous" is also spelled wrong in the one ad! LOL

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #26  
I'm thinking that there is not a whole lot of spell-checking going on in a couple of the local trader mags.
Here are a couple that are spelled properly but the ad is rediculous.

Even those of us joking about others making spelling mistakes often make them ourselves. Just because we are proficient in the use of tractors doesn't mean we are that great in spelling or the use of keyboards.

Isn't that ridiculous? :) :) :)

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #27  
LOL

Well golly gee me!

I think I'll go and drive the tractor.......

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #28  
Found another interesting ad today.

All it says is

FOR SALE $200.00 call xxxxxxxxx

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #29  
Shucks, in our local paper that is circulated in 4-5 small cities you often see costly adds (restaurent, lumber etc) that give no address and no phone no.
I suppose they figure that everybody knows them.

Or again, XXX MAIN ST! but which town?--every city/town in my area has a main st!