Slight OT, but sadly funny

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #13  
The seller can't spell but knows how to use the internet and he is able to post?:confused: It must be either a language barrier or a scam. Or maybe it is an "internet language" used specifically for farm equipment.:D

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #14  
Tayres? Come on,everyone knows it's tarrs.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #16  
My son has dyslexia and he cannot read or spell very well. He also has a very good IQ. Keep those things in mind.

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny #17  
There is a farmer near me who cannot read or write (OK a TINY bit but practically zero). He is worth about a million bucks and is as smart as anybody I have ever met - memory like a bank vault and fast with numbers. A heck of a nice man too. He's coming up on 80 years really soon.

I see ads like this all the time in our small town paper - it is kind of amusing I must admit. To Chili's point, there are some folks who really struggle, but I don't think this is one of those, it's too far out there.

The title of the post says it all!

/ Slight OT, but sadly funny
Wouldn't the editor, copywrighter, typesetter (dating myself there) or someone correct ads like that?

Maybe it was "proof read" and "corrected" already?

Chili - I am a member of Lysdexics Untie, and also have issues with the written word as well as numbers.