need advice on tractor needs

/ need advice on tractor needs #51  
All, sorry for the little hijack of the thread, so I will post the deal I just got to keep in on topic,

Just picked up a '07 Kubota 3540 with 52 hours on it, 724 FEL, and backhoe, all with quick connets, and front remotes for $21k. Still almost has 2 years warranty on it. Just to give you a idea of what you can find if you look long enough.

Now for the hijack:
Steve C. Noticed the KTM on your sig. Do you ever visit KTMTalk any?

I am ashamed to say I haven't even taken it on a ride yet this year. Four of my friends have 450 EXC's and they do hang out there every once in a while. I haven't taken the time to check it out. I have been insanely busy.

Early this year my house and contents suffered about 80K in water damage. We had not quite recovered from that and then my 34 x 54 5 year old pole barn burned down with most of my house contents in it. (house was being remodeled) The battery for my KTM was on the work bench and burned up along with all my tools and a bunch of other stuff. We were out of town at the time, passers buy saw the fire and stopped and saved some of my stuff. Thet pushed out both of my dirt bikes, my wifes snowmobile, a large generator on wheels, a small Honda camping generator, and hand full of power tools and my Kawasaki 4 wheeler. I have been so busy with rebuilding I haven't had time to buy a battery and take it for a ride.:mad:

I just finished painting 1800 sq ft of the old fire damaged floor of the barn today.:D

I spent the last couple of days patching the spalled off areas of the floor.
I needed 600 lbs of toping mix and 2 gallons of bonding agent to fix the damage.

The new barn is 2400 sq ft, the new concrete doesn't need paint

We built a new barn over the old slab to save some money. It isn't pretty but I was way under-insured so I have to cut corners on the rebuild. The fire also melted the south wall of my house and broke out 4 windows. I just finished repairing that about a week ago.

I realy know how to have fun!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• DSC02654.JPG
    DSC02654.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 276
  • rb2.JPG
    rb2.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 266
  • rb3.JPG
    rb3.JPG
    341.9 KB · Views: 282
  • rb4.JPG
    rb4.JPG
    435.3 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC02847.JPG
    DSC02847.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC02857.JPG
    DSC02857.JPG
    532 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC02853.JPG
    DSC02853.JPG
    531 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
   / need advice on tractor needs #52  
If you had purchased 25k worth of Dow Chemical stock on september 10th @ 22.60, as of today in only 4 days you would have alread recieved an 11.9% ROI. It traded at 25.29 in after market trading today, plus you will get the dividend if you hold it untill the end of september, about $166 and the increased value of the stock would have been $2975 for a total of $3141

It is very probably that the anual ROI on this particular stock will be a little more than the 10% since it has exceeded that amount in only 4 days

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just had to revisit this. Dow Chemical closed at 33.95 on Friday after going down 40 cents during the day. It then went up 19 cents in after hour trading.
The 25K should be worth around 38K at the end of the year including the dividends.:confused2:

not bad for a 15 month investment. 52% increase 41.6% anual yeild....

Last edited: