Price Check New Boomer 8N Price?

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #22  
Said before, say it again. It would have been a smash hit had they built it around the size of Kubota B series or JD 3000 series, priced it at $15,000 as those units are, bare bones. They would have also been more faithful to the original concept. Just this old boy's opinion. Seems a shame.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #25  
Win a raffle? I'd take one in a heartbeat!!!! I'd love it, use it, and treat it no differently than I treat my other equipment. Which is: I use it, I work it, then I wash it and take good care of it.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #26  
They're a novelty, sure, since you can get an equally capable Boomer with blue paint for less money, but that doesn't make them any less of a practical tractor. The Boomer 8N will do anything that any other 50 hp CUT will do, it just took style to a level that I don't believe styling has been at on a tractor since "styled" tractors hit the market in the 30's. Since then, mfgs have updated styling and features, but the Boomer 8N's biggest draw over other tractors is its eyecatching styling.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #27  
I'm hoping the CVT tranny will creep into other lines with the increased loader capacity of the 8N. The other hydro units do not provide as much loader cap, as far as I'm aware. I don't need the nostalgia, but the stronger loader with CVT would be great if the price was more realistic.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #28  
but the stronger loader with CVT would be great if the price was more realistic.

I think your paying some early adopter premium here (Think iPhone). There will be blue versions of the 8N eventually. I think the cost difference will be around 2-3. So far the 8N's seem to be selling beyond most everyones expectations.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #29  
A Boomer 8N with loader was in a NH dealer's dispaly at the WV State Fair in Lewisburg, WV, in August. Dealer had $39,250 on it. It had all of the chrome/stainless accessories on it though.

If I'm going to pay close to $40k for a tractor, it will have a cab with heat and A/C.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #30  
It's not called a Boomer 8N for nothing. I think its targeted for us fat, rich and sassy baby boomers who are rapidly retiring to our hobby farms in the country; and you know we all need to make a statement!
Yeah, it is a classy tractor and can sure turn an eye sitting out there on your 4 acre lawn. And...Yes it has to at least work like a tractor or us Boomers won't want it because image can only go so far.
One small problem though, the bankers got into our shorts first!