Price Check New Boomer 8N Price?

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #11  
What you need to look at is how many cows or bushels of grain you would need to sell to buy that tractor then and its equivalent today.

Agreed. However a true comparison can't be made until around 2068, when you know how many of the 2009 units are still around.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #12  
I just looked up some statistics.

Average income in 1948 was $3200

Average income in 2006 was $42,800.

So in 1948 with an average income I could buy just over 4, 8N's.
With an average income in 2006 ( most recent info available in the source I found) I could buy just over 1 Boomer.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #13  
I just looked up some statistics.

Average income in 1948 was $3200

Average income in 2006 was $42,800.

So in 1948 with an average income I could buy just over 4, 8N's.
With an average income in 2006 ( most recent info available in the source I found) I could buy just over 1 Boomer.

As I still say my grand father was $ better off than we will ever be our kids and grandchildren won't even see the end of the tunnel let alone the light in it.

tom

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #14  
As I still say my grand father was $ better off than we will ever be our kids and grandchildren won't even see the end of the tunnel let alone the light in it.

tom

Amen, Tom.

Income, property & state taxes were lower relative to income, too. I'll dies with a mortgage, I bet our kids will never have a chance of owning their homes before they die, either.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #15  
A Boomer 8N with loader was in a NH dealer's dispaly at the WV State Fair in Lewisburg, WV, in August. Dealer had $39,250 on it. It had all of the chrome/stainless accessories on it though.

/ New Boomer 8N Price?
A Boomer 8N with loader was in a NH dealer's dispaly at the WV State Fair in Lewisburg, WV, in August. Dealer had $39,250 on it. It had all of the chrome/stainless accessories on it though.

Sounds kind of pricey. I wonder if they re going to sell many of them. I'm going to say probably not.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #17  
Sounds kind of pricey. I wonder if they re going to sell many of them. I'm going to say probably not.

I agree with you -- my thoughts exactly when I looked one over at a recent show.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #18  
I t has more than double the HP at around 50 HP if I remember correctly. But likely wont be around long at that price. Maybe they will be collectible tractors. Perhaps Jay Leno will start a tractor collection to go with his cars and motorcycles.

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #19  
THE BOOMER THAT I SAW AND SAT ON IS 4 TIMES THE TRACTOR OF A 8N AT $36000.00. SO IT IS WORTH $9000.00 :D

/ New Boomer 8N Price? #20  
I agree with you -- my thoughts exactly when I looked one over at a recent show.
I t has more than double the HP at around 50 HP if I remember correctly. But likely wont be around long at that price. Maybe they will be collectible tractors. Perhaps Jay Leno will start a tractor collection to go with his cars and motorcycles.
THE BOOMER THAT I SAW AND SAT ON IS 4 TIMES THE TRACTOR OF A 8N AT $36000.00. SO IT IS WORTH $9000.00 :D
They are a novelty not a practical tractor.