b2910 or NH TC33D ?

/ b2910 or NH TC33D ? #21  
Kch:

Congradulations on your decision, and welcome to club blue. I'll bet you probabably paying as much for both the First Choice RFM and the BB, as you would for just the Woods RFM. No matter which loader you decide to go with, you should get a heavy duty bucket, it will last a lot longer. And see if the dealer will weld at least a pair of chain hooks in the corners of the top leading edge of the bucket. Thats fairly standard procedure, very handy for picking up heavy/bulky items. I have a third hook at the middle of the top leading edge,even handier that way. Although if you place a hook there, you should add a plate or angle on the bottom of the top of the bucket. This keeps you from bending the top of the bucket.

Did you tell your New Holland dealer about all the free publicity he will be getting?

Also curious as to which tires you went with?

In regards to that First Choice rear finish mower. I would recomend going with the pneaumatic tires, they are little easier on the turf. And the optional front anti- scalp roller is a very good investment. You may not need it on those athletic feilds, but if you take it anywhere else where you have to transition from flat to a slope or back its invaluable. Maybe you can talk your dealer into picking up the First Choice line.

Well glad I could offer some assistance. Keep us posted as to when you get her. I'm also curious as to what sort of deal you finally end up with.

/ b2910 or NH TC33D ?
The Rear mower and BB by First Choice together will still be $500 cheaper then just the Woods Mower alone.

I am leaning to the R4 tires however I think when everyone see's those big aggressive tires on the infield and outfield grass they are not going to like it, thinking it will tear them up. The R4's are $225 more then turf also..............so???

Do you know how much more weight theWoods Loader holds VS. the NH ?? Is there a big enough difference to go through ordering one seperate??

The dealer already mentioned putting the hooks on the bucket for me.

Both the Kubota dealer and NH dealers knew it was going to be used for a little league and offered "visability or community" prices if the league bought it, however it is all volunteers and the league could not afford to. I think they still gave me a good prices even though i was buying it myself because they knew the situation.

/ b2910 or NH TC33D ? #23  
Kch:

That is excellant news on those First Choice implements. Do you know what grade of box blade your going with. Their 20 series are their light duty BB's. and their 30 series are their standard or medium duty bb's, as I understand it.

My dealer gave me my choice of which tires I wanted, all for the same price. Yes I've been given that look also from persnickity property owners. Especially since the grass here in the Pacific Northwest is quite often wet, and locally flat areas are few and far between. Remember the first few times that you mow, are part of the learning curve. So if you take it nice and slow on the corners until you get used to it, you shouldn't have any problems. Another tip for those first few times is, the less audience you have the easier it is to concentrate. Also use 4x4 for loader work or snow removal, and 2x2 for mowing. Your front tires won't scuff the turf so easy.

Woods 1012 loader versus the New Holland 7308 specs.

Woods 1012: Max lift height = 100"
N.H. 7308: Max lift height = 100"

Woods 1012 Max lift capacity = @1200lbs
N.H. 7309 Max lift capacity = @800lbs

I went bigger because I do a lot of excavating and landscaping. There is a lot of hype on TBN about adding a tooth bar to your loader. Unless you are actually going to be excavating projects such as that guys pond or maybe a foundation I wouldn't purchase one. I've had these compact tractors for over twenty years. And have gotten buy just fine without one. There have been a lot of excavation projects in those twenty two years.

If you have any more questions. Oh that was silly of course you will have more questions, don't hestate to ask me or
the other guys here on TBN. Happy tractoring. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif