Messicks is a great dealership

/ Messicks is a great dealership #11  
One tractor per acre is my motto :eek:

/ Messicks is a great dealership
Does your friend have a tractor fetish (30 tractors)?

Yes and no. He tries to have one tractor for each job/ implement. But when you have 250 acres of grapes you have a lot of implements. Most of his Ford/New Hollands are narrow 3910's and 3930's. He has tractors stored at all the farms (5 vineyard farms) so you don't have to drive tractors from farm to farm. He actually has over 50 tractors but 30 are Ford/New Hollands, two grape harvesters (one new Korvan and an old Cysholm Ryder), 10 road tractors (semi tractors to clarify since this is a field tractor board) and a bunch of other equipment. He has over 2k acres of land in total but leases everything else to row crops and just does grapes which is a full time job.

/ Messicks is a great dealership
That's kind of a funny question coming from anyone on this site. :D

ps Doesn't everyone have 30 tractors? LOL

I wish I had 30, I am still stuck at 5 (one is still a hostage though) and two more are in need of restoration but 5 are useable and get used (except the hostage). In spring I never have enough tractors though and am always changing implements but since most of them are pull type it isn't that big of an issue, just an inconvience.

/ Messicks is a great dealership #15  
Even though I only order once or twice a year... I do appreciate getting their Sale Papers with lots of used equipment in the mix.