Messicks is a great dealership

/ Messicks is a great dealership #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
My local dealer has a New Holland T4030F that my friend asked about buying (he has around 30 Ford and New Holland tractors and buys a lot of parts from them). They gave him a price and he was shocked at how high it was. I told him about Neil Messicks store and he told me to get a price. He said to tell them if they beat the local dealers price by $10k he would buy it. Well I told Neil what we were looking at but not about beating the price by $10k. Kevin (one of the other salesman Neil had do the quote) sent me a quote today and the first quote had an error so I called him to verify the price and had a new quote in a few minutes with the actual price that beat my local NH dealer by over $11k for the same tractor (well the transmission may be different but not $11k different). Also, the price quoted was delivered so that was included to keep the price an apples to apples comparison.

I do and will continue to tell everyone to talk to Neil and his people and get a price from them before buying. They are great people always willing to help and are honest. I just can't say enough good things about them. Thanks again Neil :)

/ Messicks is a great dealership #3  
I've ordered Kubota Service parts from them... I'm in CA and the local Dealer I used and liked dropped Kubota... so now I would have to travel some distance or order from Neil

/ Messicks is a great dealership
I've ordered Kubota Service parts from them... I'm in CA and the local Dealer I used and liked dropped Kubota... so now I would have to travel some distance or order from Neil

I buy my fluids from the local Case-IH dealer but all my parts and filters come from Neil and have for the last 2+ years since I had a falling out with the local dealer. Neils prices are as good if not better then the local guy and shipping isn't that much. Plus I can order parts from my computer when I have the time regardless of the time of day. I have always wished tractor dealers would modernized like retail stores and Messicks have done just that and more.

Your welcome Neil. Kevin called me today and I will talk to my friend tonight and see what his plans are. Hopefully he will be on the phone tomorrow with you guys if he hasn't called already. I will be talking to a few of my other grape farmer friends in a few days and will tell them about you in hopes they will give you a call before they buy their next tractor. I know the cash discount price may change at the end of the year but I think they will be swayed to contact you guys before buying next time when they hear how much difference in the price there was.

/ Messicks is a great dealership #6  
Took your advice Robert; contacted Neil. Glad I did.

/ Messicks is a great dealership #8  
I agree about Messicks, I found them online about a year ago & have only ordered from them about 1/2 dozen times. On many parts they have been cheaper but the same on some. I like that I can get NH, Kubota, Bushhog, ect. from one dealer delivered right to your door. No need to make the 40mi. trip to the dealer & since it's out of state, tax free. Service has been great & timely with reasonable UPS shipping costs. I will continue to order from them for all my needs except for JD, still have to go to the local dealer for that but if Messicks sold it, I would probaly get those parts from them.