Comparison Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From?

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #21  
Now this thread is getting contoversial:licking:

Color Matters - Vision - Are black and white colors?

"Are black and white colors?"

The answer to this question is one of the most debated issues about color. Ask a scientist and you'll get the physics reply: 釘lack is not a color, white is a color. Ask an artist or a child with crayons and you'll get another: 釘lack is a color, white is not a color. (Maybe!)

Loren

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #22  
I think were reasonably well off here as within 45 miles we have NH,JD,2 Case IH and agco who also sell kubota and a lot more who sell the lesser known brands.
And although we run a mixed bag of 6 different brands i favour the ford tractors even though they are the underdog in this area and the dealer is not the best in my opinion .
I don't see the dealer as being that important as i rareley buy new equipment from them and i don't use manufacturers oil or filters as i can get fleetguard 6 miles away so the only need is spare parts and more often than not they are not in stock any way and several times a year in the middle of harvest have to make a run down to SD regardless of brand.
But as dealers go up here i think Case IH would have to be the best for parts on the shelf .

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #23  
It is interesting to hear posters here mention the various colors of tractors from which they have to choose. When you live in a low population, more remote area such we do, we just don't have those options. I am shopping, not because I don't adore my present little pumpkin, but because quite unexpectedly, my needs have changed somewhat dramatically. I am not in a rush. I have some time.

Orange or Green. That's about it, really. I would have to drive an hour or two to even look at other brands and some of those dealerships are rather like an old gas station with two machines sitting out, if you know what I mean.

So, perhaps a Green/Orange, both 2320. Wish I had more to consider sometimes. How comfortable would you be dealing with a more remote, less robust dealership?
Take a short trip to Morrice Michigan and check out the Kioti (Orange)tractors at michigan Iron & equipment.Great foolks with great service to boot.They also deliver for free any where in the state.coobie

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #24  
In your travels it would be worth your while to stop by Michigan Iron in Morrice, MI. :cool2: Morrice is near Lansing, MI about 2 1/2 hours (per google maps) from Grayling. I'd say they are master fabricators and custom build alot of the attachments they sell. Lots of positive feedback has been posted here on TBN. I know they have delivered to the UP so Grayling could be an option..... :thumbsup:

Michigan Iron & Equipment: Kioti Dealer

Don

PS: Snow blades with full hydraulics is one of their specialties! :licking:
PLUS 1 on michigan Iron,great folks to deal with you won,t be sorry.coobie

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #25  
Any color you want, as long as it's black.... Henry Ford

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #26  
even though his tractors were red and grey.
In a 45 minute drive I have NH, CIH, MF, Kubota, Branson, Agco, Kioti, Mihindra (I misspelled this), and Cub Cadet / Yanmar. I do not know about Jinma and Montana. Most the brands have multiple dealers and most dealers offer multiple brands so I have more choices than I know what to do with.

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #27  
Did Ford make a black tractor? I am not sure about the earlier tractors.

Seems to me:
9N/2N were all gray from the factory
8N was a red belly, Gray and Red
Weren't Jubilees blue?

The farm tractor books I have show the Fordson's were gray.

I know what you mean about early cars/trucks though...

/ Choices? How Many Colors Do You Have To Choose From? #28  
Heres another jubilee ford..