25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #21  
Because the 2320 is a lightweight subCUT not a CUT. Kinda like saying I got a Ford Ranger for the same price as a F150, why not do it?

The Bobcat and Kioti are the same Daedong tractor with different color paint. Even the smallest Bobcat/Kioti is much heavier with higher lift capacities etc than the subCUTs. SubCUTs are great for mowing and around the house duties. Not so great in the field or woods.

I thought JD classifies the 2320 as a CUT. Unlike the 2305, it is true CAT1 capable.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #22  
I say it depends on dealer and parts more then brand. I bought a jinma 254 and I'll put that up against any name brand any day. Especially when I looked at the $$$$ comparison. Okay bash away, I figure,.,.,. I must be stupid, non-american, never do any real work with the machine, a flat out lier etc etc etc. :laughing: :laughing:

I don't know why you expect to be bashed, I have found the people on here to be very open minded and respectful. I know nothing about Jinma tractors one way or the other. As long as you're happy with it that is all that counts.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #23  
I thought JD classifies the 2320 as a CUT. Unlike the 2305, it is true CAT1 capable.

You maybe right about JD's classification but IMO by weight alone the 2320 still seems SubCUTish to me. It weighs 500lbs less than the CK20 and little more than half of the CK27.

2305 is 57 inch wheelbase and 1450 lbs. limited Cat1
2320 is 63 inch wheelbase and 1660 lbs, Cat1

Kioti CK20 57 wheelbase and 2138 lbs, CAT 1
Kioti CK27 66 wheelbase and 3117lbs, CAT 1

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #24  
You maybe right about JD's classification but IMO by weight alone the 2320 still seems SubCUTish to me. It weighs 500lbs less than the CK20 and little more than half of the CK27.

2305 is 57 inch wheelbase and 1450 lbs. limited Cat1
2320 is 63 inch wheelbase and 1660 lbs, Cat1

Kioti CK20 57 wheelbase and 2138 lbs, CAT 1
Kioti CK27 66 wheelbase and 3117lbs, CAT 1

Light, just like the bota B-series (also CUTS), and the MF1500's.....maybe some NH's too:thumbsup:

Like I said: Want a digger, get a heavy tractor. Want a mower, get a light one. Need both....well something has to be compromised... or buy 2 tractors. It'd be really sweet if Daedong would put 5 more HP on that CK20 frame.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #25  
I like some of the New Holland products, but perhaps because I haven't been really involved with them, it seems that they change model numbers with the phases of the moon. I would talk about them, but would sound like one high school algebra teacher I had just spouting meaningless numbers. Once I get away from the basic Boomer series, I'm lost.......

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #26  
I don't know why you expect to be bashed, I have found the people on here to be very open minded and respectful. I know nothing about Jinma tractors one way or the other. As long as you're happy with it that is all that counts.

You are correct most on here are respectfull. The Jinma's do get a bad rap though, and some on here have given it. I figure any machine that can run and gets the job done is okay. I never really gave to ____ about whats in a name. When I buy a machine especially from a dealer I look at how I am being treated. I feel a respectfull dealer is more important then a name. The guy that stands behind what he sells will earn my $$$$$ way before the guy that sells me "name". Seems like most folks on here are either bota or deere and that is fine{like them both} :)

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #27  

TripleR...that was the point I was trying to make about New Holland, they are fine tractors. I have a JD- 3020 and it has been a fine tractor, my neighbor has a Deutch that has served him well and continues to do so..I have a K-grow 14 hp lawn tractor that my FIL bought years ago at K mart and it runs like a top and I am sure your Jima is and will continue to be a fine tractor... but it just seems there are so many Kubota fanatics on here that at times it seems to get too one sided.:)

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #28  
TripleR...that was the point I was trying to make about New Holland, they are fine tractors. I have a JD- 3020 and it has been a fine tractor, my neighbor has a Deutch that has served him well and continues to do so..I have a K-grow 14 hp lawn tractor that my FIL bought years ago at K mart and it runs like a top and I am sure your Jima is and will continue to be a fine tractor... but it just seems there are so many Kubota fanatics on here that at times it seems to get too one sided.:)

My preference is for Kubotas having owned several brands and I still own a John Deere, couple of Case, Fords and an older model Massey Ferguson. I will never say one tractor brand is "better" than another and especially so when I know nothing about the brand or particular model.

In spite of my preference for Kubotas, when I bought my last tractor, I still looked at John Deere, Kioti and New Holland. I didn't look at anything else due to lack of good dealer support. I found a really good used Kubota and bought it.

In a few years when I buy another one, I will look at all of them again with an open mind. Money is too hard to come by to be brand loyal and will get the one that fits my needs the best.

My closest neighbor owns a New Holland and we are surrounded by green. One good thing, we don't have to worry about them being stolen and if they are they won't be hard to find.:laughing:

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #29  
I probably was in the purchase mode for almost 2 years before I actually purchased. I read, I compared, I printed out specs until my head was spinning. The eye opener came when I visited dealerships. Our local NH dealer was helpful and only had new units. Our local "red" dealership I thought was nuts on pricing and basically made me feel as an intruder. I found another "red" dealer 100 miles away and found their pricing was also nuts. To this day I do not understand why MF are so much higher out here. I owned a International Red\Cub Cadet 982 with all attachments, but I wanted something with power steering and I felt this unit was very collectable. Well, I was right and it found a great home with a collector, so I needed to make a purchase decision. At this time, John Deere 2305 from RDO Equipment with tiller, snowblower (rear mount) loader and MMM 60" was best price, but dealership was very cold and hard to communicate with and the New Holland local dealer was very friendly, but only had one model possibly available at the time. Via another tractor site, I located another NH dealer with a new TZ and a used one with 100 hrs on it. I drove the 80 miles to the dealership and it was a fabulous experience. The used TZ22DA has a Woods 1005A loader, used 60'CMS MMM, new NH tiller and new Meteor 5' snowblower. They threw in a year warranty on the tractor ( a returned leased unit) and got it delivered for just a hair over 15K. I have been NOTHING but pleased with this unit. It turns sharper than the 982 and although it is a larger unit, I get everything mowed including tight corners and turns around the house. My neighbor has a JD 2305 which is also a very nice tractor. In my case, price was a factor, but the dealership was the KEY and it should be yours as well. What JD dealer doesn't know is that he would have had me buying a NEW JD 2305 if only he would have returned phone calls or emails and acted like he actually wanted my business. The MF dealerships on the little red machines are simply out of whack on pricing, period. I think any of the SCUT's will do the jobs of mowing, tilling, snow blowing and such, but after the sale support is key. Example, when I needed to take the loader off the tractor, I could not get the hydro disconnects to move. Obviously rain water had rusted the units internally, so I had to manually take the hoses off. I could NOT find the quick connects locally in our two cities, so I call the dealership where I bought the unit 80 miles away. Between their two stores, they had what I needed, were much cheaper on the part costs and brought them to my door that SUNDAY. Great service like that is really appreciated. So, if you are in ND check out LELM Equipment in Harvey and Fessenden...they are very good! http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Lelm Implement Inc.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #30  

dude.. edit the quote in your message to make it a lil more friendly for the younger viewing audience.. it's a tad graphic...

soundguy