25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #31  
Spyderlk's quote doesn't come from this thread as best I can tell. And, he is not prone to posting that sort of stuff so I am way confused.:confused2:

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #32  
dude.. edit the quote in your message to make it a lil more friendly for the younger viewing audience.. it's a tad graphic...

soundguy

Spyderlk's quote doesn't come from this thread as best I can tell. And, he is not prone to posting that sort of stuff so I am way confused.:confused2:
It comes from the thread. That new member made it to 10 posts and was deleted. What you see is an example :mad: captured in my predictive response. I also have a cute private message from it.
larry

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #33  

he still needs to edit the quoted section IMHO... some of it is offensive.

soundguy

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #34  
I don't know how he even made 1 post with that user name:confused:

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #35  
Or how the automatic nanny editor did not catch several of the words in that post.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #36  
It never ceases to amaze me !!!! Why does no one ever seem to metion New Holland ?

What has New Holland ever done to you guys ?

I have had a NH - TC -29 since new in 2000 and it has performed flawlessly...I do my own maintenace and have nothing but good to say about the tractor , the dealer and New Holland..but somehow this site seems to be all Kubota and once in awhile Deere is tolerated...Beats me !:confused:

orange is were its at

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #37  
I bought very recently and out of orange, green, red, and yellow, red was the cheapest by a significant amount. For looking closer at the dealer, it was orange vs. red, and we went red (GC2410) because it seemed to be a slightly better machine, it was available right away, and because of lower cost. I think relative cost of the competing brands for you depends on your local dealers and existence of manufacturer incentives. Massey-Ferguson happened to have a nice on going on that helped bring down the cash price a lot.

/ 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #38  
   / 25 horsepower tractor pricing, comparisons #39  
I do not know enough about other brands to do a "this vs that". What I can say for my needs the little BX25 is a heck of a digger. Yes small bucket, Yes may need to take things is smaller chunks to get through the larger projects/ jobs, But I just finished my road , removed about 100 stumps on steep grades and the compact orange fella never skipped a beat.

I like the compact size with R4 tires. Lawn doesn't get tore up bad, The FEL is more than capable of handling the SOD , Gravel and barn cleaning chores I've needed it for so far. The debris forks I added made a huge storm cleanup a Breeze after losing quite a few trees )some were 50 - 60 Footers). The little BX was great at skidding the larger trunks to a work area so I could make a nice bit of firewood out of em to boot. (to their credit the goats helped by eating the smaller limbs as well :laughing:)

I really liked the advice given earlier , assess your property, terrain etc.. and the chores you need to do most often , then read like heck everything you can get your hands on about all brands , ask a lot of questions on this site and with others, then purchase the one that fits your needs best. The only other thought I might add is to me where you buy is as much of importance as what you buy. After Sale service goes a long way with me in my decision making.

Thats one of the reasons I keep buying Ford Trucks , I turn my work trucks around every few years and I'm not so much brand loyal as I have been getting decent prices through a local dealership and I work my Trucks hard and they're service has been impeccable.

Last edited: