Price Check 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?
The wiggle room has already been done. This guy works out the price and that is that. Take it or leave it. My kind of guy. That is the way I just priced out my Farmall and the impliments.
Buying as a 'package deal' is the best way to go for me.
I need a box scraper, but that I can get at the auction, later.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #12  
I believe another Canadian was saying something like $19K for a CK30 with loader. So price isn't that far off. Why not a 3PH snowblower? Much cheaper and you can leave your loader on too.

I believe that was me, $18,999 I believe is what my dealer told me the LIST price of a CK30 HST was. I didn't pay anywhere near list.

It is safer to be looking and facing the direction that you are traveling and blowing the snow.

I have a 2011 CK30 HST, with Kioti comfort cab and Woods BH-70x. If I had it to do over again, I would not have the same set up.

The comfort cab is nice and probably as close to a factory cab as you'll find for any tractor. It is still a dealer installed cab, and even though it's close to factory, it's not a factory cab (no A/C either). I got mine when Kioti offered $1500 off last fall, I don't know exactly how much I paid with tax and install because I had a second set of remotes added at the same time, the the total was about $6800 with about $500 or $600 of that for the remotes. I also had a rear wiper kit added as well as rear work lights. You will probably want a second set of remotes added as well so you can have deflection and rotation from inside the cab while you're blowing snow. My dealer says (and I believe him) that you need to take the cab off to install a second set later, so that made my decision easy.

My suggestion for the snowblower is to get a 68" Meteor pull type (inverse) snowblower, http://www.walcoequipment.com/file/walco_snowblower_meteor.pdf (see the last page). They are around $3500 new and there will be a reasonable supply of used pull types to choose from (depending on your terrain, you MAY get away with a 72") Oh ya, get the CK30, it's only $700 more and will give you that extra little PTO hp you'll need for blowing snow. An inverse snowblower lets you drive forward. It also eliminates the cost of the mid PTO ($350).

With the set up described above, you'll be able to get a DK35HST cab (factory cab at that), if you can still find one as 2011 is the last year Kioti is offering them (RUNNNNNNNN!). If I could waive a magic wand, I'd personally go for a DK40 or DK45 HST with factory cab. The KL401 loader has a breakout force of around 4,000lbs instead of the KL130's breakout force of 2,000lbs. For the first time, they are offering the free loader on the DK series. The physical size of the tractor is not that much larger than the CK27/30/35.

For the set up you described, I don't think $32K is out of line, but I don't think it's a great price either. That's around what I have in to mine and the BH is worth a little more than the blower and I have the CK30, although with my trade and doing the cab separately with remotes, I'm loosing track a little bit. At the very least I'd answer back that you want the CK30HST for the price he quoted, but the price to move to the DK35 with factory cab is not much more, and that's the route you want to go. At a minimum, get a price on the DK35 cab and the DK40 cab.

PM me if you want to discuss more. I'd happily give you my phone number and we can discuss if you like. If you're in the Ottawa area (not sure how "Northern Ontario" you are) you're welcome to come see a CK30 with comfort cab installed, I've yet to see a dealer stock one that you can go see. Also, I'm sure my dealer would beat that price and the difference shipping a tractor 3 hours vs 4 or 5 hours is probably non existent.

Attachments

• P1077539.jpg
    P1077539.jpg
    757.9 KB · Views: 281
  • P1077543.jpg
    P1077543.jpg
    925.7 KB · Views: 314
  • PC277395.jpg
    PC277395.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
The deal is almost totally done on the 27. got financing amortised over 15 years, too. Interest a little high, but, they are the only ones that I know of that will amortise for that long a period.
Northern Ontario=North Bay

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #14  
The deal is almost totally done on the 27. got financing amortised over 15 years, too. Interest a little high, but, they are the only ones that I know of that will amortise for that long a period.
Northern Ontario=North Bay

Almost doesn't mean done. If your dealer is as good as you think, he'll be happy to entertain any questions or changes right up to the end. I'm telling you, the DK35 cab is about the same price as the CK27 with comfort cab, and there's no comparison to be made between them. The cab option on a DK35 is only $3000 (correct me if I'm wrong about that guys) and you're paying $6200 + install ($1000 give or take) for the comfort cab. That brings them very close in price.

I didn't buy mine with a cab in mind, it just sort of happened, but I would never have bought my set up if I had a cab in mind from the beginning.

The CK27 is a great tractor, and you'll be a happy camper with it, especially when you compare it to the green and other orange options in the same price range. For the same, or nearly same price though, you'd get a LOT more tractor with a DK35 and that much more again with a DK40.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #15  
I thought the factory cab option on the DK series was closer to $7000 extra. Not sure.

This one was set up as a sno-blower to start with. Already has the extra hydraulics to the front. I will be crawling around next week under it etc. I couldn't last night, I had just come from a meeting in T.O.
I wanna get real up close and personal with it. I want to install bush risers on it after I get it home.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #17  
This one was set up as a sno-blower to start with. Already has the extra hydraulics to the front. I will be crawling around next week under it etc. I couldn't last night, I had just come from a meeting in T.O.
I wanna get real up close and personal with it. I want to install bush risers on it after I get it home.

Well, it sounds like your mind's made up. It's a heck of a tractor and you will really enjoy it, I have no doubt about that. The cab (I'm assuming it's a Kioti comfort cab and not Laurin or Simms) is very nice and is %100 necessary IMHO if you're using a snow blower. Depending on your terrain and if you'll be running across your lawn, I'd take the advice of a previous poster and get ag tires, R4's aren't much good in the snow. I'd also have them filled.

I am a little curious about this thread though, I'm pretty sure your mind was %100 made up from the start and it didn't really matter what feed back you got about price.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #18  
I thought the factory cab option on the DK series was closer to $7000 extra. Not sure.

You could be right, but I thought it was only 3K. My dealer did tell me at the start that if I wanted a cab (my trade had one) I should buy the DK35 cab since it would work out to around the same price. Oh well, live and learn :laughing:

Primarily I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting hosed. One seller gave me a price 9 grand higher than the current price I have and I just got off the phone with a guy from down 'south' who also included a mower for 300.oo less than the price I posted in here.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #20  
Primarily I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting hosed. One seller gave me a price 9 grand higher than the current price I have and I just got off the phone with a guy from down 'south' who also included a mower for 300.oo less than the price I posted in here.

Well, a $1500-$2500 mower + $300 off is a fair chunk of change. I think the price you posted was OK, but regardless of the dealers mentality on pricing, this shows there's always wiggle room. Normally, the dealer is an important part of the equation, but if you're buying from that far away, it probably won't matter much. At the same time, the dealer knows he's probably only ever going to get the original sale and none of the maintenance, warranty or repair part of the deal, and that may affect the sale price a little.

I love my CK30, I think it's a great tractor and meets all of my needs. The only reason I have regrets and say I wouldn't buy this set up again is because for the same amount of money, I could have had a lot more tractor with the DK35 cab. In my mind, the Comfort cab is an extra that should really only be explored for existing CK owners because new buyers can spend the same and get more with the DK35 cab, at least until the current stock runs out. I'm not sure what the price difference to the DK40 cab looks like.