Price Check 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?
I'm upfront with them and tell them that they will not get the maintenance but they will get the warranty work. They will also get the parts for additional stuff I want to add at a later date.

I can see that you truly do love your 30, as I love my Farmall C, but there does come a time to let them go as they have outlived their usefulness. I have done a lot with the C, but there is a lot that the C wouldn't/couldn't do and that is why I am replacing her.
My riding lawnmower is 40+ years old, her time is about up.
My 24" sno-blower is getting worked to death and every time it snows I freeze my butt off blowing the 400' lane. It takes 3 hours to do a good job on it. I'm not getting any younger and every time I go out to blow the lane, it takes a little more out of me. That is why I'm going for the heated cab. Air-conditioning I am not too worried about. A couple of fans will cover that and if it gets too hot (just watch the weather), it is almost always cooler at the lake on my boat which has air conditioning.
The CK 27 is what I can afford and the last guy I talked to just sweetened the deal on the phone. IF he is willing to put that deal on paper, he will have my business. He has been in the tractor business for around 45 years, so I think he knows his business.
The guy whose price I posted told be that was his bottom line. I like that he gave me that information 'up front', but I like the way the guy on the phone talked to me also. I am trying NOT to name names here but it is really getting hard.
Unless one of the two can put me into a 30 for the same money, then the 27 is what I can afford and that is what I will be getting at the end of this month.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #22  
I just read a post about a DK35 cab and I think it helps illustrate my point on this. I can understand budget constraints, everybody has them. Keeping in mind this is an American price, I believe he's getting the DK35 cab for less than the price you're talking about on the CK27 with dealer installed cab. I love my CK30 and the CK27 is essentially the same thing, but the DK35 is more tractor and the cab is factory, nicer and comes with A/C. It seems obvious which one to buy if they are the same price.

DK35se Cab - TractorByNet.com

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #23  
I just bought a DK35se and the cab model was priced to me at $6200 more

James K0UA

I am going to see dealer #3 tomorrow morning. One of the things I will be asking him is about the 30 and 35 price wise. There is 35 G's available and not a cent more. I'm putting 2 down. I do have to be careful about size of tractor as well. I may be on 5 acres, but there are small areas I need to get into as well. I want to be able to cut the grass over my septic tank and weeping bed. I don't want to bust through the tank either.

Last edited:
   / 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #25  
I am going to see dealer #3 tomorrow morning. One of the things I will be asking him is about the 30 and 35 price wise. There is 35 G's available and not a cent more. I'm putting 2 down. I do have to be careful about size of tractor as well. I may be on 5 acres, but there are small areas I need to get into as well. I want to be able to cut the grass over my septic tank and weeping bed. I don't want to bust through the tank either.

From sitting on DK's vs CK's, the big difference I found was the DK's are a little higher, BUT, the DK35 is lower than the others in the DK line.

Weight is an issue for me too. Yes I have probably driven over my septic system, but I try to avoid it at all costs. I don't think it's going to matter which model you go with, these are heavy tractors and I don't think it's recommended to drive them over the septic system. According to my dealer, my CK30 hst with cab, filled tires and bh comes in around 6500 lbs.

I you find a dealer with a DK35 hst cab, please post the price he gives you. I'm interested and terrified all at the same time!

I will.

The good thing is that if the price is scary at least you will be sitting down when you read it and won't hurt yourself when you take a heart attack and fall down.:laughing:

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #27  
I took care of five acres happily with a CK20. IMO a DK is too big for that area unless you have a need to run a nine foot BH or something specific like that. Think size and type of implements you need to accomplish 90% of your tasks efficiently and then get the tractor that can run them. Personally the biggest I would get for that size property would be a CK30 but a 27 or even a 20 would be a more cost efficient match. Remember if you have power to run big implements you get no benefit unless you pay extra for those larger implements. Larger implements are less maneuverable, heavier and harder to mount and store. Don't get sucked in to buying more than you really need. Use the savings on a smaller tractor to buy even one extra specialized implement and your tasks may go faster than with a bigger tractor.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #28  
I took care of five acres happily with a CK20. IMO a DK is too big for that area unless you have a need to run a nine foot BH or something specific like that. ...

I'd have to disagree. I'm on 3 acres, and even though I wish I had 97 more just like them, I've never wished for a smaller tractor.

I think the CK27-35 is a very well suited tractor to that size area. The ONLY reason I'm suggesting the DK35 is because of the cab. If adding a cab to a CK makes it the same price as a DK, what are we even talking about?:confused:? Unless the OP has a requirement for a smaller tractor (and the CK27 is not much smaller than a DK35 and just about as maneuverable), this seems like a no brainer. The OP says he is constrained by budget, and I respect that and I'm not trying to convince him to spend more than he can afford, but if it turns out that the two cost withing a couple hundred of each other doesn't it make sense to buy the DK?

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #29  
kiotiken said:
I'd have to disagree. I'm on 3 acres, and even though I wish I had 97 more just like them, I've never wished for a smaller tractor.

I think the CK27-35 is a very well suited tractor to that size area. The ONLY reason I'm suggesting the DK35 is because of the cab. If adding a cab to a CK makes it the same price as a DK, what are we even talking about?:confused:? Unless the OP has a requirement for a smaller tractor (and the CK27 is not much smaller than a DK35 and just about as maneuverable), this seems like a no brainer. The OP says he is constrained by budget, and I respect that and I'm not trying to convince him to spend more than he can afford, but if it turns out that the two cost withing a couple hundred of each other doesn't it make sense to buy the DK?

I think it is fair to say that we are all constrained by budget. I have a hard time believing that in the same market you could get a DK35 factory cab for less than $7000 or more than what a CK27 would cost so it really would be a huge jump.

I you find a dealer with a DK35 hst cab, please post the price he gives you. I'm interested and terrified all at the same time!

Dealer number 3 told me that the DK35 HST and cab is discontinued.:(

For a CK27HST + Meteor sno-blower + Loader + delivery and full tank of fuel tax included, $31,000.oo Don't forget that he has to travel about 2 hours each way to deliver that to me. I am going to talk to my local towing guy on Monday and see if I can get a better price on the haulage.