Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    kioti ds3510

Default tym tractors

just went and looked at the tym tractors today. I am a bit hesitant on buying or even considering without some input on the brand. the owner of the dealership seemed to be a great guy and very knowledgeable on the brand and hit all the great selling features of the brand, but with very little info or reviews out there on the t353 i am a bit reserved about the brand. any owners of the brand wanna tell me about their experiences with the tym brand.

Tractor
    Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739

Default Re: tym tractors

try posting in the TYM forum.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1635 cab

In case you didn't know a lot of the 50+ hp Mahindra tractors are made by TYM. The roots of the TYM go back to older Iseki (sold in NA as Massey Ferguson, White, Agco & Challenger) designs which have been updated. I think that TYM still has some affiliation with Iseki. In general, nice tractors with a dealer network that is just developing. Some areas have adequate coverage, and some are lacking.

Silver Member
    Pike Co. Ky. The Energy capital of America
    Tractor
    Mahindra 2810

Quote Originally Posted by chasenmojo View Post
    just went and looked at the tym tractors today. I am a bit hesitant on buying or even considering without some input on the brand. the owner of the dealership seemed to be a great guy and very knowledgeable on the brand and hit all the great selling features of the brand, but with very little info or reviews out there on the t353 i am a bit reserved about the brand. any owners of the brand wanna tell me about their experiences with the tym brand.
    I have a Mahindra 2810 built by T.Y.M. it is a very nice Machine. I am well pleased with It.
    Endowment Life N.R.A. 2810 Mahindra tlb gear
    Stihl saws 029, 310
    Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel Trailer Tow 2006
    20 ft. Hurst Trailer
    T.S.C. 3pth splitter

Tractor
    TM233

I purchased a new TYM 233 4X4 w/FEL in November 2010. It's done everything I ask, which is keeping trails bush hogged, and food plots plowed on 30 acres. I think its a great little machine.

Tractor
    TYM 353HST

I have a 353HST with FEL, back blade, quick attach forks and 3pt snow blower. I use it to skid logs, and maintain my driveway and road in the winter, no problems at all in the 80hrs I have put on it. I looked at name brand tractors and felt I was getting a lot of machine for my money. A friend of mine who has built and maintained roads for over 30 years was impressed with the tractor.
    Isa 43:2-3

Tractor
    TYM 227hst

I bought a TYM 27 HP hst about five years ago and it has been a tough and reliable tractor. I had one small leak on the rear axle housing that the dealer fixed. No big deal really. It has done everything I have ever asked of it. Carrying logs for my grandfather to cut and use as firewood, finish mowing, brush hogging, grading drives, pushing snow, and I recently purchased a TYM subframe mount backhoe and it has been a dream to run. It is a very user friendly and powerfull machine while still being able to maneuver in tight places. And my dealer has been great with helping my with cross referenced napa brand filters.

Tractor
    kioti ds3510

thanks all, i would love to see the success of this machine thrive on. I am still a bit concerned being the closest dealer is over an hour away. It wouldnt be a problem had i not traded my truck in for a vw jetta diesel. but the money im saving in fuel is my new tractor payment. The dealer i went to had a t353 shuttle that i really liked, and a 2010 t433 left over. gave me a price of 19k on the 433 leftover, but i think there is more room than that in the price. and 16888 on the t353 both with fels. what you think on those prices?

I'm looking at the TYM HST353 right now and debating some of the same issues. My guy is telling my low 17K ; a good 3-4 k less than the pretty green and yellow or orange paint equivalents. My debate is between new and used. I can getclose to the same machine 5-8 yrs old for 10-11k whic is about half of a new one once taxes are figured in
    Did you pull the trigger on yours yet?

Tractor
    kioti ds3510

i didnt buy the tym, i bought a brand new kioti ds3510. It is gear driven. i got the tractor, 62inch tiller, and 5 foot rotary cutter for 17400 tax included. i just couldnt get all revved up over the tym due to lack of dealer support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast