Dealer Looking to buy..........

/ Looking to buy.......... #41  
Did they label it wrong?

:)

Don't mean to highjack but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That pic just PO'd me I bought a new Wood HBL-72 in 05'. The blade will not go straight. Like the holes were drilled/punched wrong in the off-set position or the offset points were welded in wrong spot. Dealer said it was made that way Woods rep said same thing on the phone.Not completely straight but almost is what he told me. Owell I got that out.

/ Looking to buy.......... #42  
Don't mean to highjack but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That pic just PO'd me I bought a new Wood HBL-72 in 05'. The blade will not go straight. Like the holes were drilled/punched wrong in the off-set position or the offset points were welded in wrong spot. Dealer said it was made that way Woods rep said same thing on the phone.Not completely straight but almost is what he told me. Owell I got that out.

I don't think that one is that way but I have not used it much. Do you still have yours? I can get some measurements so you see what is wrong with yours. You could get a screw jack for it like the tufline blade has and then it will be infinitely adjustable.

/ Looking to buy.......... #43  
That one is a whole lot straighter than mine. Its noticeable without measuring. I only use it to V ditches or at a angle on gravel. Got a land plane now.

/ Looking to buy..........
Sorry hadn't posted in a while but I wanted to get some "seat time" before I actually said anything else and I have been working like crazy 12 hrs, doubling down, getting called in early, you know all that good stuff, actually at work now. The tractor was delivered last Saturday, pics will come i just wanted to hop on and see what she would do, only had an hour each day before dark. I have put a total of 2 whole hours on the tractor so far and was very impressed with the power and loader work it could do, talking with a friend of mine at work he has a Woods 6' mower for sale, he said i could use it and if i liked it buy it....600 or 650......but anyway I borrowed his 6' scraper blade and sure enough all the information i had been reading about the jerky 3ph came true for my tractor (ME rushing did not have my wife check it out at dealer). Put the blade on Thursday and noticed it right away, adjusted flow valve under seat of tractor still no good, jerky up, smooth down. While i was going over looking at everything i could to make adjustments or if I overlooked anything i noticed SEVERAL bolts loose and one for the step missing. I called the dealer Friday and he said he will have someone at my house Monday morning to go over 3ph and tighten any loose bolts or replace any missing.........will update after the mechanic gives his diagnosis.

/ Looking to buy..........
Dealers mechanic came over and looked the tractor over tightened up everything that was loose and told my wife(I was at Work) that the jerkiness was not an issue in the 3ph.....not all tractors did it but it would stop after using it for a while, probably air in the lines, he told her to put 30 to 40 hrs on it and if it still did it by then he would come back. If it had air in the lines he would have bled them, if you are trying to grade a drive like I am this is a big issue, I told her I would use it this weekend to cut the grass on my other property, and still work on the drive, have been doing that everyday for about an hour a day, til dark anyway. If the 3ph still jerks (will probably have close to 15 hrs on it by then) he can either come fix it or take it back. Other than the 3ph this is an AWESOME tractor so i really hope he will step up and fix it like i have read on so many other threads, but shame on ME for not checking this to begin with!!!!!