eBay/Craigslist Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors?

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #11  
Your email and your money if you are stoopid enough to send them money for 'shipping'..

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors?
Yes, I'd say just like the Nigerian scams - some concocted story to coerce you into sending your hard-earned money to them so they can steal it.

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #13  
Here's a local ad. I've reported this one several times, but they keep letting it get reposted. If it seems like too good a deal it probably is.
$10,850 for a loaded 2009 Kubota B3030. I actually inquired about this tractor and the reply was that the tractor is in Nebraska, not Memphis, and they wanted to use Google Wallet to arrange the deal. Google Wallet does not allow high dollar deals like car, truck, boat, or TRACTOR transactions.

That same ad ran in the Cleveland PD.

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #14  
I know it happens but its hard to believe people are ignorant enough to send money to places/people they know nothing about.

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #15  
Funny you say this, I just went on craigslist and noticed a too good to be true deal with no phone number. I'm sure after you e-mail them then they will set the hook and try to get you to send money. here is the link

2005 240TL New Holland TC29DA

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #16  
Ive noticed that too, what are they after or are they stolen tractors?

In some cases, they are simply after your email address to add to a mailing list to sell.

Same with the clowns that respond to something you list on Craig's List that ask "Do you still have the item ?" ( they are too lazy, or using a web bot, to even bother to reference WHAT you have for sale )

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #17  
   / Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #18  
Yes it was there along with four more. Seem to come in spurts.

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #19  
In some cases, they are simply after your email address to add to a mailing list to sell.

Same with the clowns that respond to something you list on Craig's List that ask "Do you still have the item ?" ( they are too lazy, or using a web bot, to even bother to reference WHAT you have for sale )
Craigs now hides your email from each other.. Even if you respond through your email client, it'll go through the craigslist servers..

/ Anybody else notice an uptick in scams posted on Craigslist for tractors? #20