APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET)

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #11  
I found it very interesting that the Massey came in at a price comparable to the Kioti. When I was looking in early 2012, the Massey was as much as the Kubota, otherwise I might have one. Are you sure they included the cab in that price?

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET)
I found it very interesting that the Massey came in at a price comparable to the Kioti. When I was looking in early 2012, the Massey was as much as the Kubota, otherwise I might have one. Are you sure they included the cab in that price?

Yes. It's a leftover. One of the few left available. Dealer was very friendly and seemed willing to deal. It's not particularly close to me tho, probably 8+ hrs away. My local Kioti dealer also sells Massey. He can't get near a remaining Massey cab. I like the Massey and the price is very fair.

I still don't know if I'm going to upgrade, but if I was, the Massey would definitely be high on my list.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #13  
Yes. It's a leftover. One of the few left available. Dealer was very friendly and seemed willing to deal. It's not particularly close to me tho, probably 8+ hrs away. My local Kioti dealer also sells Massey. He can't get near a remaining Massey cab. I like the Massey and the price is very fair.

I still don't know if I'm going to upgrade, but if I was, the Massey would definitely be high on my list.

After clearing snow twice in that last storm those cabs are making alot of sense right now. On the zero degree Monday with 30 mph winds both my tractor and I were coated in an inch of snow when I pulled into the barn. Even the parking brake locking mechanism iced up and needed some coercion to work. I've been browsing cabbed tractors lately, which I never thought I would do.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET)
After clearing snow twice in that last storm those cabs are making alot of sense right now. On the zero degree Monday with 30 mph winds both my tractor and I were coated in an inch of snow when I pulled into the barn. Even the parking brake locking mechanism iced up and needed some coercion to work. I've been browsing cabbed tractors lately, which I never thought I would do.

Exactly, me neither. If my buddy didn't have a dang cab on his L3540 then I probably wouldn't know any better. His comments about being too warm in his cab so that he had to vent the windows and take off his coat ... while antagonizing, make a cab in this cold weather seem like a good idea.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #15  
Exactly, me neither. If my buddy didn't have a dang cab on his L3540 then I probably wouldn't know any better. His comments about being too warm in his cab so that he had to vent the windows and take off his coat ... while antagonizing, make a cab in this cold weather seem like a good idea.

Whatever you do, don't buy the same brand. You wouldn't be able to do a cab vs. cab thread.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #16  
tell you what... no matter which brand you get, youll never regret a cab.

Its 28 and blowing ice today here, and i was in heated cab moving manure pile. with stereo going.

Man, why the heck did i wait so long to upgrade to a cab

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #17  
Good comparisons. I would give the T-3's an advantage.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #18  

Exactly where I was two years ago, after 10--11 years of plowing on my 135 it got tiring pretty quick. There is something to be said for listening to music in a shirt sipping a favorite beverage while moving mountains of snow. Sure takes the work out of it. Took a liitle over a year of comparison shopping but I have to say, no regrets.

I'm keeping my 135 though, that little beast will turn on a dime in the woods and haul logs like there's no tomorrow.

/ APPLES to APPLES - comparisons between Cab HST models around 50 HP (SPREADSHEET) #19  
I got my jd 4520 hst with fel and backhoe for 42080 out the door...so i guess I got a decent deal

I got my jd 4520 hst with fel and backhoe for 42080 out the door...so i guess I got a decent deal
Ouch! As stated, all the prices I posted were for CAB tractors ... what would JD have gotten you for had you bought a CAB ?