Comparison What is the best brand of tractor?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #21  
Since most tractors can have the identical features, the best tractor is the one with the most standard features that you can buy for the least amount of money AND has a good dealership. This is why we all spent a good deal of time shopping around for tractors. I think only a few folks start out and finish up with a pre-conceived notion of buying only one brand.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #22  
There is no single "best" brand of tractors. Thats why there are ~ a dozen different MFG's, all of them doing very well.

When it comes to tractors, There are many different ways to categorize them.

Who is the best when it comes to reliability?
Who is the best when it comes to dealer network?
Who is the best when it comes to price?
Who is the best when it comes to standard features?
Who is the best when it comes to ergonomics?
Who is the best when it comes to weight/lift capacities?

The answers to those questions are likely all gonna be different. And things like price and dealer network.....what may be the best in NY may not be the best in OH. And TX may be something different yet.

And asking who is the best under 120HP......Most big MFG's have at least a dozen models under 120HP. So depending on what model you are comparing, It could be kubota has the edge, or it could be JD, or it could be CNH, or it could be Kioti, etc etc.

Tractor models under 120HP engine
Kubota..............~45
JD......................~50
kioti....................~21
mahindra ............~24

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #23  
Having owned several different brands and colors.. They all work. They all do the same things. Just pick the one that has the features you like at the price you like at the dealership you like.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #24  
The best brand? No one brand has the best in all ranges/weight/power.

The brand with the least chance of ending up in my possession again is green.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #25  
MINE,at least I think so.LOL

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #26  
Asking that question without providing the working definition of "best", and allowing everyone to provide their own definition, is simply asking for individual favorites. There's nothing "best" about that.

/ What is the best brand of tractor?
Asking that question without providing the working definition of "best", and allowing everyone to provide their own definition, is simply asking for individual favorites. There's nothing "best" about that.

I also said in Your Opinion and why which opens that question up to the individuals interpretation of Best and why they think it's the best brand. No wrong answer, just curious what majority thinks is the best.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #28  
When I was shopping for my second tractor, I looked at kubota, JD, new holland and case real close. Ended up with JD again. Fit and finish and ergonomics are second to none. The CNH has better factory features and rear lift capacity. The kubota was lighter for transport and lower price. I'm excited about the new Deere that'll be here the third week of February.

Brett

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #29  
When I was shopping for my second tractor, I looked at kubota, JD, new holland and case real close. Ended up with JD again. Fit and finish and ergonomics are second to none. The CNH has better factory features and rear lift capacity. The kubota was lighter for transport and lower price. I'm excited about the new Deere that'll be here the third week of February.

Brett

And I hope this one works out for you.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #30  
I hope it is LS as that is what I bought!:)

Gary