Comparison What is the best brand of tractor?

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #41  
Nothing against Korea, Japan, and China but I've always been a little partial to those tractors that were made in the USA.

/ What is the best brand of tractor?
Nothing against Korea, Japan, and China but I've always been a little partial to those tractors that were made in the USA.

Good luck finding one made in the USA under 75hp now a days, when I did my research, now a days there all South Korea or India. All the rubber is made in the states though so I guess they get shipped in pieces without rubber lol.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #43  

JCB is a global machine made all over the world.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #44  
JCB is a global machine made all over the world.

LOL. I wasn't implying that my JCB was made in the states. Nice try though.

I have a old Farmall and I can really appreciate the quality of the older USA made tractors of different brands.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #45  
Good luck finding one made in the USA under 75hp now a days, when I did my research, now a days there all South Korea or India. All the rubber is made in the states though so I guess they get shipped in pieces without rubber lol.

I'm talking old tractors.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #46  

I have a old Farmall and I can really appreciate the quality of the older USA made tractors of different brands.

Wasn't trying to do anything. You made the post not me. I do like my Massey though

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #47  

I can confirm this is true at least for LS. We bought ours from the guy who runs the assembly center near us in Southern Illinois, who is also a dealer. He has rows of stacked crates with engines mounted on frames. Everything else gets put on after it's ordered, just before it's shipped to the dealer.

We had no trouble at all choosing a Korean tractor. Beside the good reputation LS seems to enjoy, we've owned five excellent Kia vehicles over the years. Korean design and manufacturing is not too shabby these days.

/ What is the best brand of tractor? #49  
You missed my edit.

/ What is the best brand of tractor?

I really enjoy the quality of the old tractors also but I really really like the safety of the newer ones. My dad had a 1950 Case Sc I rescued from a old barn at the farm and got him to fix it with me. We got it running and I drove it a few times but man that thing can be dangerous if your not paying attention lol. I like my HST much better lol.

That being said it's a fun old tractor to drive.

IMG_5396.JPG

That's it after sitting for 20 years, just before my brother in law and I loaded it up and hauled it back to my house.