The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #31  
I'm glad that your dealer is working it out with you. Bummer for this on a new unit. I don't think this series of tractor has endemic issues. I and others have had zero issues. Good luck and keep us updated.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #32  
Dealer got the tractor back today and is taking this one back and putting me in a new one. Even offered to let me change to a Kubota if I wanted, staying with the NH though. I definitely got to test the waters with my dealer through this experience and all I can say is they seem to be a stand up group and believe in taking care of their customers. I'll have my tractor next week.

Now THAT'S taking care of the customer!

A big :thumbsup:to your dealer.

Great looking tractor, too.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor.
Thanks bspeedy

First new attachment came in last week, finally got time to put the spears on today. Next things on my list are Ballast box, harrows (thinking offset), & 7' or 8' box blade. Just need more free fund's.

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_182448288_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170917_182448288_HDR.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 195
Back to Stump grubbing....

Dealer dropped tractor off earlier today, made it home with enough time to put 2.5 hrs on it to making this pile. All went smooth as it should, happy owner!

Attachments

• IMG_20170921_191901694.jpg
    IMG_20170921_191901694.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 256
Couple more hours put on it so far today. Tested the hydraulic's and my boxers out on this beastly stump!!! Even with the stump only inches off the ground getting it away from the pile I still had a few hair raising moments. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170922_150600450_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170922_150600450_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 276
   / The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #36  
Nice tractor, love those tires. For my work the R-1's are the way to go.

A good heavy ballast box will make that tractor behave totally different doing FEL work. I went without for a couple years. Finally built one that I absolutely love.

20170609_184734.jpg

Last edited:
   / The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #37  
Couple more hours put on it so far today. Tested the hydraulic's and my boxers out on this beastly stump!!! Even with the stump only inches off the ground getting it away from the pile I still had a few hair raising moments. Lol

That is an amazing sight. I'm gaining a whole new respect for the NH 50 and 60 Workmaster.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #38  
My best ballast is the Brown 472...
With loaded rears and 1100# of the back the rear end can still get tippy...
Last summer I was cleaning up an area that had old an old Athens 131 disc harrow...
I could pick it up to the point of the rears coming off the ground...
That was enough for me...
The 621 TL is very strong...

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #39  
difference between men and boys, price of their toys

Nice tractor, love those tires. For my work the R-1's are the way to go.

A good heavy ballast box will make that tractor behave totally different doing FEL work. I went without for a couple years. Finally built one that I absolutely love.

View attachment 522442

Very nice Tractor! Yeah what I had on the rear wasn't enough. Haha. Actually in the process now of building a box until I can save enough change for some more implements, brown disc harrows are first. Did you make your rear ballast? If so share some pictures, looks good.

That is an amazing sight. I'm gaining a whole new respect for the NH 50 and 60 Workmaster.

I like this one! Haha

My best ballast is the Brown 472...
With loaded rears and 1100# of the back the rear end can still get tippy...
Last summer I was cleaning up an area that had old an old Athens 131 disc harrow...
I could pick it up to the point of the rears coming off the ground...
That was enough for me...
The 621 TL is very strong...

I had the RPM's about 2500 to get this stump to move, was a heavy sucker. BTW, I ordered mine specifically with the 621 after reading some of your post and seeing the spec's on them all.

difference between men and boys, price of their toys

Won't deny it