The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #1  

BMan2005

Platinum Member
Tractor
17' New Holland Workmaster 60 & 02' Kubota L3000F
Picking up our New Holland Workmaster 60 hopefully Friday if everything is in & installed. Bought it with 4wd, 621 FEL, Rakemaster CR54 grapple, 3rd function valve installed, and roof. Having them go ahead and load the tires also before pick up. I think this tractor will be a perfect match for what we are needing on the farm. We own 55 acres that we needed a tractor to move and stack round bales of Hay, pasture to mow, 6 ac field we plant, and about 30 acres are cut over that we are reforesting in pines and will need to keep them spray and mowed. So, this tractor will be put through it's paces hopefully for a long time to come! Best part, my wife helped me pick it out :)

I'll post pictures soon as we pick it up, but I did take a picture of it beside a Kubota M6060 trying them out I'll share for now.

Attachments

• IMG_20170823_143636945_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170823_143636945_HDR.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 937
  • IMG_20170823_143629496_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170823_143629496_HDR.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 838
   / The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #2  
Wonderful.

Enter your tractor brand and tractor model in your TBN PROFILE.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #3  
Beefy!

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor.
Just talked to the dealer and it'll be Tuesday before the 3rd function is delivered and installed. The wait is tough, like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #5  
The wait is tough, like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

As my wife stated: "the little boy always stays in a man". I used to tell her some of the best women I met still had the little girl in them as well.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #6  
Nice tire/wheel size option.

/ The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #7  
I've owned a 50 since May of last year. I have had no issues. I waited a year to purchase my grapple and 3rd function hydraulics. The FEL is strong. When brush hoging just make sure to keep all eye on your temp gauge. The radiator and intercooler can get stopped up. I keep a small paint brush with me to keep the debris at bay.

Get us some photos when she is delivered. I like the R4's. That's what I run.

I've owned a 50 since May of last year. I have had no issues. I waited a year to purchase my grapple and 3rd function hydraulics. The FEL is strong. When brush hoging just make sure to keep all eye on your temp gauge. The radiator and intercooler can get stopped up. I keep a small paint brush with me to keep the debris at bay.

Get us some photos when she is delivered. I like the R4's. That's what I run.

Yeah you're part the reason I went with the WM. I've read about your luck with it. I couldn't wait on the grapple, it was a must to be figured in my cost right up front on what ever we get because I've had alot of my land cleared and need it in a bad way. I hope mine is as trouble free as yours has been & I appreciate the heads up on the radiator, I'll go ahead and check it out well to see what I need when I get it home.

Last edited:
   / The deal has been made, Bought our first new tractor. #9  
Good looking rig! Congrat's!

Dealer called this morning, he hopes to have it ready tomorrow afternoon, but possibly Thursday. Waiting on one part for the 3rd function kit. I have a stump pile from 2.5 acres of planted pines that was burned last week, of course it rained 2.5" that evening and alot of outer stumps didn't burn good. So it's killing me to get that thing here so I can move and pile them again. I'm already behind on getting this pasture cleaned and planted for winter grazing.