Info and opinion on older Case

/ Info and opinion on older Case #11  
Did some more studying, with the style front end and fenders on the back, id say 530 or 630. The loader on that tractor pictured is not enough loader as to what you would expect on an 830or 930.

/ Info and opinion on older Case #12  
I would agree that it is smaller than a 730. I had a 830 and have spent a lot of hours on 930s and it most definitely is not that. I think the 100 series tractors shared that front end, at least in the later years. It should have a model number tag on the right hand side of the cowling. Is it a standard transmission or a Case-o-matic? Guys over at YesterdaysTractors can probably ID it if there is no tag. May need better pictures. The loader blocks too many details.

/ Info and opinion on older Case #13  
My grandfather has a 300 gas that I致e used for rotary cutting for years and hauling firewood... usual wear parts seem to be pretty easily had (ignition related, filters) there are things available on eBay like radiators and other odds and ends.

Some day I might do a full restore on it just because it痴 a part of the family but since I need something a few times a week I知 going to shop for something much newer- I don稚 mind wrenching to save money but the modern creature comforts and fast hydraulics and just about everything else about them make it a no brainer for me.

/ Info and opinion on older Case #14  
Hello all,

I am generally the type that likes to thoroughly research and make an educated and confident decision on a purchase such as this, but circumstances require I forego my methods and work with what I'm given. Long story short, I have the opportunity to buy the tractor shown below from someone whom I (and my father) have done work for in the past. He knows nothing about it, even though he recently spent a couple grand restoring it. I had to do a reverse google image search just to find out it was a Case.

It looks really nice in the pictures, but it's obviously been repainted, so it might be a cherry, or it could be a trash heap that's been freshened up.

It is currently at his getaway house in the mountains, about 3 hrs away. We are going to make a weekend trip up to check it out, but since I don't know what model it is, or even if it's gas or diesel, can anyone give any insight at all into what I am looking at? What should I be looking for? Any questions I could try to ask him? Any thoughts on the value?

Thanks in advance.

It's probably a 6-7 thousand pound tractor so I'd look to see if it has power steering. Otherwise FEL work with manual steering will give you a nice upper body workout.

Good luck