Brand Loyalty Guilt Question

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #21  
I feel guilty...but should I. All of the folks at each local dealer are very nice and work hard to earn my business, and I have a good "business" relationship with them. But I'm actually worried and feel bad that I'm not sticking with one dealer and one brand.

I'd hope that's what people are doing. No single company can do the best of everything? (die hard green guys always confused me in this way)

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #22  
It used to be that j d equipment was the best ... and that u got better trade in allowance for ur equipment when upgrading... but that痴 all changed. I myself am or should I say was a die hard j d man having owned several pieces. I still do currently own several pieces of equipment that r Deere... but I致e changed my thinking on this over the last several years.J D isn稚 any better and it痴 way more $$$$ when u compare machines. Sure there maybe be a few bells and whistles extra... but u pay for them.. they also like there green paint and name... I have decided that the other colors work just as well and r cheaper in price ... maybe not a lot but still cheaper. And from what I致e read and people I致e talked to j d isn稚 built any better... maybe not as good as the other brands. I致e changed my way of thinking big time. I知 looking for another tractor for my operation and I知 sure it won稚 be Deere.Too much difference for me any more. My $$$ comes to hard... just my opinion.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question
Many thanks to all that have replied so far. It's really what I was hoping to hear. I enjoy digging deep into comparisons on every aspect of a single type unit and compare brands. I like everything I've purchased so far.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #24  
It's good to ask questions and hear various opinions. However, what really counts in the end is what you as an individual thinks and chooses is best for you even if it goes against the grain of what the majority. ;)

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #25  
Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know if the brand loyalty decision holds true for the truck you drive as well as tractors and implements.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #26  
Out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know if the brand loyalty decision holds true for the truck you drive as well as tractors and implements.

I have owned 8 trucks in my life so far, 1 was a 07 GMC Sierra the rest were all F150 or F350s years 1981-1999.

I have had good luck with old fords, cheap, easy to work on and get the job done, the Sierra I had was basically a Denali but I like paying cash so I sold it and bought an old ford. I stick with GMC or Ford, don’t really care for Chevy, I think GMC looks better.

I would buy a duramax over a power stroke, current truck is an 1995 F350 2wd dually flatbed with the 460v8, love the power and I gave $1800 for it, it’s got a new set of rubber and has 123k miles. I can replace the 460 cheaper than I could fix a lot of things on a power stroke lol.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #27  
I am brand loyal but that really is a personal preference in the specific implement or tool I want. I do not care about buying all one brand to match the tractor. To me it's about overall performance, parts availability, and reliability.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #28  
I haven't found a brand of equipment that does everything well. I like my Kubota tractor and RTV, but their riding mowers are mediocre, so I have given that business to Deere (twice).

Even with chainsaws I tend to mix brands, as there will always be a new/stronger/better offering in a certain cc range. If I only stuck with one brand I'd be missing out on the best saws.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #29  
I am brand loyal to nothing. I am brand loyal to my 401k and pocket book.

IMHO no one company makes the best of everything.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question
I am brand loyal to nothing. I am brand loyal to my 401k and pocket book.

IMHO no one company makes the best of everything.

Agree. And certain companies are much better at marketing with more marketing dollars...THEN there are companies that make nothing and aim to take over the world like Amazon.