Brand Loyalty Guilt Question

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #41  
"..............current truck is an 1995 F350 2wd dually flatbed with the 460v8, love the power."

Somewhere I posted on mine, same setup but '91 model 4 sp is overdrive, not granny. Loved the power. But the cab was a tin can.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #42  

Is that the "Two Front" car company? When I was around 4 yrs old, the Houston Studebaker dealer had a '49 Coupe setup out front with a hood rigged on both ends. I always wanted by grandpaw to take me by the dealer so I could see the two front car. Ha. Brings back fond memories. SB made a super car at a super price. Many were had in the family.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #43  
I think the only way I'd buy all the implements from the same manufacturer was if I was doing a period-correct restoration of a machine.

That is were I am at with the 'new' to us 1966 Ford 3000 and considered myself lucky to find the 711 loader complete with brackets from another 50+ year old 3000. Most of the blue on the loader is gone but TSC has the Rustoleum Ford Blue for $40 a gallon for bushing, rolling or spraying.

Being brand loyal and the dealer knowing that can work for or against one. Paint is cheap if color is the issue. I noticed Bush Hog sells the same implements in different colors now. :)

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #44  
I, too, was brand loyal to Heinz ketchup... until I tried Red Gold products. I was given two bottle of their products at a turf farm when buying sod. They also farm tomatoes under contract for Red Gold. Pretty good regular ketchup, but my favorite is this! Come to the dark side.... :licking:

View attachment 540960

The wife has tried many times to bring other brands home, always saying this is supposed to be good or simply trying to save a few bucks on the grocery order. Up to this point she hasn't brought anything home that is as good and I always end up disappointed with it. I will give her the name of this brand and see if she can find it but in all honesty I do note the price difference in brands when I tag along and honestly cant remember seeing any of the brands you mention in our local stores.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #45  
The wife has tried many times to bring other brands home, always saying this is supposed to be good or simply trying to save a few bucks on the grocery order. Up to this point she hasn't brought anything home that is as good and I always end up disappointed with it. I will give her the name of this brand and see if she can find it but in all honesty I do note the price difference in brands when I tag along and honestly cant remember seeing any of the brands you mention in our local stores.

My oldest kid loves ketchup. Several years ago, she moved to Pittsburgh. The first week there she sent us a picture of the giant Heinz bottle! She's in ketchup nirvana. :laughing:

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question
Okay...what about the local dealer? We have 3-5 local dealers that carry different brands, and can service any brand...each one all nice guys...all work hard...all are fair and friendly. Should we pick one and be loyal to that shop...parts, service, new equipment or again...shop around for the best deal?

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #47  
Okay...what about the local dealer? We have 3-5 local dealers that carry different brands, and can service any brand...each one all nice guys...all work hard...all are fair and friendly. Should we pick one and be loyal to that shop...parts, service, new equipment or again...shop around for the best deal?

It depends on if you expect loyalty from the dealer. If so, you need to show loyalty to the dealer.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #48  
I buy the best product at the price point I feel is appropriate. No care to color, I want quality or whatever the best I can afford is. I will give applicable dealers I've had good dealings with first chance at the sale, but I still comparison shop and vet their offer.

/ Brand Loyalty Guilt Question #49  
IMG_7251.JPGIMG_9989.JPG

I’m officially one color on the tractors, both yanmar diesels at that.