Just another junk chainsaw

/ Just another junk chainsaw #191  
Yes LD1, I do need a Dolmar or two.

It's just these XP saws do me so well and I have too many of them! :D

Oh yeah, the last thing I need is another forum to suck up my time...But I'll be checking out ChainsawRepair.

/ Just another junk chainsaw
It does indeed look like a good forum. I registered there when he first started. Its a bit slow, but growing. Takes time to get numbers and posts like TBN I guess.......

Unfortunately, I dont make it there much. I already waste too much time here:laughing: I dont want to get too addicted to any other forums. But they do have some really smart guys over there.

We will take slow quality post helping people out then a bunch of BS post in quantity of bickering about brands and such anyday. ;)

/ Just another junk chainsaw #195  
We will take slow quality post helping people out then a bunch of BS post in quantity of bickering about brands and such anyday. ;)

I cannot say that I disagree with you there.

I imagine your site is like what the "old timers" describe TBN as a decade ago, where you could read every single new post and what not.

Frankly, I really dont have much to contribute for your site:( I dont know much about the innerds of anything other than the dolmars I have. And it seems 660magnum is quite a dolmar expert over there.:thumbsup: I certainly know where to go for help though if I ever get stumped on something.:thumbsup:

This 505 83cc just got scratched off the poulan list. Nice knowing ya but I got to make some room. All I can say is I'm not married to any chainsaw. :laughing:

pullersandy505005_zps7256aa70.jpg

Group pic of the PP415 PP445 PP475 PP505 WT505 before I start selling them all of slowly. Well maybe real slow as I'm not sure what series of saws I want to persue next. :licking: 65cc 71cc 77cc and 2 83cc in pic.

The PP425 and other PP505 are in tore down stages and for parts for others right now.

manypoulansandchain007_zpsf7b717df.jpg

manypoulansandchain001_zps0335f6fc.jpg

manypoulansandchain002_zpsd1c3a426.jpg

manypoulansandchain004_zps138ccd29.jpg

Just goofing off alittle today with a mild ported 70.7cc work saw. Yes a pipe makes any saw sound great.

Seemed to cut real good too. Will do more later.

/ Just another junk chainsaw #198  
Gents I am a huge fan of nice tools, and moreso of tools I purchased new, so I KNOW they have not been treated like Taliban in Texas. I have a few Stihl's but I know Husqvarna is a quality as well (???) . I am in need of a chainsaw w/ some beef and I am considering a Husky 555. If I buy this bad boy in KALIFORNIA am I buying a pos loaded up w/ SMOG/CARB bs or are they all sold throughout the states the same way now-a-days? THIS package except maybe w/ a 24" bar and chain... Any input / opinions from the pros here as well as input on the SMOG Q ?

/ Just another junk chainsaw #199  
Gents I am a huge fan of nice tools, and moreso of tools I purchased new, so I KNOW they have not been treated like Taliban in Texas. I have a few Stihl's but I know Husqvarna is a quality as well (???) . I am in need of a chainsaw w/ some beef and I am considering a Husky 555. If I buy this bad boy in KALIFORNIA am I buying a pos loaded up w/ SMOG/CARB bs or are they all sold throughout the states the same way now-a-days? THIS package except maybe w/ a 24" bar and chain... Any input / opinions from the pros here as well as input on the SMOG Q ?

The 555 is a Great Saw! As far as I know it will be no different sold in Ca as any other state. Chainsaws not the same as cars & trucks...

I have no clue on the Calif epa stuff on a 555 there. But great saws this way. Just a detuned 562 with small mount bar.

If you are wanting the hotter version, but wanting small mount. Jonsered 2260