chainsaw chain

/ chainsaw chain #21  
I havent bought any to run because I was told it was China made chain by a guy on my chainsaw repair site. Inconsistent cutters and softer metal etc.

/ chainsaw chain #22  
Nope I haven't until now. fwtw I use a Baileys chain called 30rc and its a bit more expensive than that chain but its a full chisel and cuts great for me but of course everybody has their pet chain thats my story.

/ chainsaw chain
Thanks, I should have known it was made in china. Same guy has oregon chain for $18.50 ea. I'll just buy the oregon

/ chainsaw chain #24  
24" loop of Baileys 30rc is $18 just saying dang good chain not knocking Oregon at all fact they may make Woodland Pro for all I know? But I will buy the baileys chain if I have the time and need oil or wedges etc and not in a hurry otherwise its Oregon w/o a question. :thumbsup:

/ chainsaw chain #25  
woodsman pro from baileys = Carlton

/ chainsaw chain
woodsman pro from baileys = Carlton

I ended up buying 2 oregon full chisel chains for $17.50 ea +$5.00 shipping. That's better than $30.00 per chain + tax that locals want for stihl chain. I've got to get this 372 cranked up and cut some trees that the storm we had a couple weeks ago blew down.No hard woods went down. only pines.I now have very few pines left. what the pine beatles haven't killed the storms blow down

/ chainsaw chain #27  
Best saw of all times the 372 I love mine real workhorse! :thumbsup:

Oh sorry to hear about your pines that bug has made it to KS also. I had a nice old Austrian pine in my front yard that is in my firewood stack now. It broke my heart to cut it down that tree was beautiful and added value to my property we miss seeing it.