EZ-HITCH

/ EZ-HITCH #31  
I would assume you could replace the worn ball with one. Some people have welded then on the arm just above the ball. This way you can used either point of attachment.Speaking of balls I have seen replacement ones. But what holds them in after the metal around the ball is taken off. I was assuming a huge washer of some sort.?

/ EZ-HITCH #32  
I have an older system, that I think was also called EZ-Hitch, which has a couple of spring-loaded pieces that swing over the bars to keep the attachment on. You have to swivel a pin in the back to keep the slider open to drop the attachment. The system has served me well, but after several years of spreading salted sand from my Herd spreader, the parts have become really rusted and a bear to move. Started surfing around to see if I could find replacements and came back to TBN (it's been a while), which is where I discovered the original system. So, after watching the videos on Jerome's site, I just ordered THIS EZ-Hitch set. Much simpler and more elegant design, if you can use such a word regarding tractors. Can't wait to get them and 'upgrade' my B7800. Thanks, folks, for the info!

/ EZ-HITCH #33  
I got a set of these several years ago. I LOVE THEM! Sure makes it easier on an old man to hook up things and in a hurry too...:thumbsup:

/ EZ-HITCH #35  
I ordered these hitches last year without the spreader bar and it was still a pain to get lined up. Finally got the spreader bar this weekend and feel like an idiot for not getting it to begin with. Hooked up to the boxblade in about 60 sec which used to take 15 min of wrestling.

/ EZ-HITCH #36  
I just received my EZ-Hitch and it seems to work exactly as advertized. My only issue with Carter and Sons is the use of the USPS for their shipping option. To pay $30 for shipping and handling and not be able to get tracking information is unacceptable.

Not so quick! :^) It should be noted that for Canadians USPS is FAR better. There is a reciprocal deal between the USPS and Canada Post. Neither charges brokerage fees when the other delivers to the border. These can be a significant if using UPS or FedEx. So while I can not comment on US deliveries, I can state emphatically for Canadians USPS is a FAR better option. Just my two cents - or $40 brokerage fees as it may be. :^)