EZ-HITCH

/ EZ-HITCH #21  
got mine in today thanks jerome outstanding attacment idea
and welded on the top you can still use the swivel eyes if you so desire (not sure what the desire would be but its there)

/ EZ-HITCH #22  
Installed mine today and let me tell you, Jerome's system makes hooking up implements slicker'n snot. I am one Happy Camper!!!

Thanks, Jerome.

I think I may just have to order another set for my old JD 750!!!

/ EZ-HITCH #23  
I sure like the concept. Will these work on the lower bars that have the slide outs on them? My TT45A has the slideouts. I am having a problem with my brush cutter hitting my rear tires too so it would be nice if they had one that would increase the distance to the implement for me.

/ EZ-HITCH #24  
We can make them for the telescoping arms and we can make them where they would extend the length of your arms if you like. Or we can make extenders for the implement since its the only one you are having problems with. It's better to keep the arms as short as possible.

/ EZ-HITCH #25  
Happened across this several month old thread and it got me interested in the EZ-Hitch product as a possible quick hitch solution. Anyway, none of the links to carterandsonsllc.com works nor does a google search bring up any valid links. Looks like Jeromes last post was the one above mine. Anyone know what happened to the EZ-Hitch product and carterandsonsllc? I hope they were not another casualty of this economic contraction.

/ EZ-HITCH #26  
Your right all my links show that the page isnt avaliable anymore. I wonder if they are one of the recient fatalities of the economy?I liked the concept they had of the hitch, They were even willing to seel just the 'J' part for weld on ..
Hopefully someone will have to info..

http://www.thecarterandsons.com/index.html

/ EZ-HITCH #28  
Yes it is... NICE.. I just wish it had an estimate shipping . So you dont have to type everythign in and then find the shipping is too much.Alot of sites do it this way..

/ EZ-HITCH #29  
I sure like mine, be sure to use the little gray spacers to take the "slop" out of the connection. I dont remember the shipping cost.. but I dont think it was much.
James K0UA

/ EZ-HITCH #30  
I wonder if you could just cut a worn ball out and weld the EZ hitch J hook on in the same postion as the factory ball?