12v Rocker Switch

/ 12v Rocker Switch #51  
Look for a "Carling" switch.

I used a "Contura" for my LED install. They are Waterproof, marine grade. They are also the OEM for ALOT of the major tractor and boat manufacturers.

Not cheap (About $15 per, depending on model) but quality.V-Series: Contura II & III | carlingtech.com

You can also get the switches with function indicators:

ayc58.jpg

I mounted mine to the dash:

IMG_4426.jpg

/ 12v Rocker Switch #52  
Look for a "Carling" switch.

I used a "Contura" for my LED install. They are Waterproof, marine grade. They are also the OEM for ALOT of the major tractor and boat manufacturers.

Not cheap (About $15 per, depending on model) but quality.V-Series: Contura II & III | carlingtech.com

You can also get the switches with function indicators:

View attachment 295879

I mounted mine to the dash:

View attachment 295878

Those look like the same switches we have on all the fire trucks.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #53  
Those look like the same switches we have on all the fire trucks.

Very likely are. They are quite common for OEMs. Used on alot of heavy equipment too. They have a few different designs for the operators. They arent the cheapest or easist to find, but they work very well.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
I found this switch, I am still going to search. I was hoping to find a rocker switch because I thought it would be more user friendly.

I was about to order this switch then I realized it is only good for .1 amp DC.:pullinghair:

/ 12v Rocker Switch #56  
I was about to order this switch then I realized it is only good for .1 amp DC.:pullinghair:

You should really consider the Contura switches if your going to be exposing it to the weather and want it to last. They are a bit large... but they are quality.

/ 12v Rocker Switch
You should really consider the Contura switches if your going to be exposing it to the weather and want it to last. They are a bit large... but they are quality.

Since I planed on mounting the switch in the light and it has a rubber housing I thought the smaller hole I had to poke in it the stronger it would stay. I would hate to poke a hole in the tractor to mount the switch.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #58  
Since I planed on mounting the switch in the light and it has a rubber housing I thought the smaller hole I had to poke in it the stronger it would stay. I would hate to poke a hole in the tractor to mount the switch.

Yeah.. I know exactly what you mean.. It was hard to cut the hole in my dash, believe me!! But in the end I figured it would be worth it, and it was!.. Even if I had to remove the switch at a later date, the whole plastic "dashboard" that I drilled into is only $30 to replace with a new one

/ 12v Rocker Switch #59  
Yeah.. I know exactly what you mean.. It was hard to cut the hole in my dash, believe me!! But in the end I figured it would be worth it, and it was!.. Even if I had to remove the switch at a later date, the whole plastic "dashboard" that I drilled into is only $30 to replace with a new one

For $30 I would have an extra dashboard hanging on the wall, before it's discontinued.

/ 12v Rocker Switch #60  
I found the dash wasn't all that convenient that's why I mounted them behind the HST gear lever. Must easier to reach.