Tool Box Mounting Pictures

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #11  
My OEM toolbox is always filled with dust and debris that filters in while my friends ammo box toolbox has a rubber gasket and his tools/gloves/etc are just the way he put them in.i

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #12  
You don't want to put sweaty or otherwise wet gloves in an ammo can - they'll still be wet when you open it next time.

I put a wire basket on the fender of my tractor as the first modification. We've had gas, oil, gloves, life jackets (I launched 2 boats with the tractor this spring), beverages, garden shears, and herbicide spray in that thing since. Super handy! I'll also have a couple ammo cans for tools as well, but the basket was a home run.

20150729_151558.jpg

The ammo cans shown above aren't going to hold anything but polyfill for sound quality. :) The speaker magnets would be a pain to work around anyway.

I also put cans on my skidding winch. One for choker chain storage and have files, guides, screnches, and wedges in the other one.

20150713_210007-1.jpg

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #13  
Here's mine. I'm know you are looking for CAB examples, but maybe this will help others who are viewing this thread as well. I used a 2x3" angle iron cut and drilled to fit existing bolts on the FEL, then picked up a branded toolbox to try and make it look as if it really belonged there instead of the tiny little thing they give you behind the seat. The extra storage has been invaluable!

Attachments

• image-2007458138.jpg
    image-2007458138.jpg
    445.2 KB · Views: 2,426
   / Tool Box Mounting Pictures #14  
Here's a not very good picture of mine. I built a tray frame out of old bed rail and bolted it to the bottom of the grill guard. The ammo can is held down in the tray by a rubber tarp strap. I have to be careful not to bump it when in tight quarters. I like Chim's nylon tool bag beside the seat.

Attachments

• Loader Forks 016.jpg
    Loader Forks 016.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 1,367
   / Tool Box Mounting Pictures #15  
I put a wire basket on the fender of my tractor as the first modification.

I was thinking along those lines just this weekend. It would also give me a spot to throw the chains I use to pull brush.

Where did you get your wire basket?

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #16  
It was free at a yard sale. I had to bead blast the rust off, and then sprayed it. It was pretty rough looking when I got it, but there wasn't any pitting or heavy scale.

Heavy baskets are few and far between around here. I've had an eye out for the old fiberglass milk crates for 10 years and haven't found one anyone was willing to give up.

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #17  
IMG_1752.jpg

This is mine.

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #18  
Whoa! That's a toolbox with a tractor attached. Looks like it fits nicely, though.

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #19  
Whoa! That's a toolbox with a tractor attached. Looks like it fits nicely, though.

Thanks, I like it. However I got the information for the toolbox from another poster with a Branson 2400h.

/ Tool Box Mounting Pictures #20  
Here is how I did mine on the L4240, the B7800, and the BX2660. I made all three boxes also.

Attachments

• IMG_1037.JPG
    IMG_1037.JPG
    733.5 KB · Views: 3,030
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 1,332
  • IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    587.6 KB · Views: 1,417