Drilling a small hole thru backhoe boom?

/ Drilling a small hole thru backhoe boom? #11  
I posted this question on the vendors web site but do it here for benefit of TBN. What is the meaning of single wire and two wire in the descriptions of those clamps Cord gave us the link to at Surplus center?

/ Drilling a small hole thru backhoe boom? #12  
Stauff Clamps (made in Germany) are the original and considered the best. Many different sizes and styles to suit tubing, piping, single, double line runs, etc. They typically are attached via weld on base. They are now incorporating Click Bond adhesive and fixturing technology so no welding/drilling required to mount.

STAUFF Bond Demo - YouTube

Stauff

If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send you more details via email. Can't figure out how to post a pdf file.

/ Drilling a small hole thru backhoe boom? #13  
You might be able to piggyback on brackets for the thumb cylinder and for the bucket cylinder hoses. That is what I did. No welding or drilling needed.

Attachments

• t28.jpg
    t28.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 272
   / Drilling a small hole thru backhoe boom? #14  
I posted this question on the vendors web site but do it here for benefit of TBN. What is the meaning of single wire and two wire in the descriptions of those clamps Cord gave us the link to at Surplus center?
Single wire:

One braid of high tensile steel wire reinforcement
R1-04-2T.jpg

Two wire:

Two braids of high tensile steel wire reinforcement
R2-04-2T.jpg