Stabilizer links on BX2200

/ Stabilizer links on BX2200 #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
Changed the stabilizer links from the PITA turnbuckles to the telescoping links some time ago, just got around to putting on the finishing touches. They worked just fine the way I had them, this just completes the look.

Attachments

• 539141-TPmod.jpg
    539141-TPmod.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,979
   / Stabilizer links on BX2200
New bracket and fresh paint. The large flatwasher locates the clevis hole the right distance from the lift arm.

Attachments

• 539147-TPmod4.jpg
    539147-TPmod4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,179
   / Stabilizer links on BX2200 #7  
Thanks for the pixs.

This morning I ordered the parts to change my Kubota B7610 from the PITA chains to the telescoping bar. I've already received confirmation the parts were shipped.

I don't have the ears on my links, so my conversion will look very similar to your finished project. Nice to see the real items, I've been working off the parts diagram.

/ Stabilizer links on BX2200 #8  
Nice job ole man !! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stabilizer links on BX2200 #9  
Milkman, this is a great how-to. Thanks!

/ Stabilizer links on BX2200
Appreciate the kind words, just recovering from third shoulder surgery so just found your post. In the first pic, you can see that I replaced the triangular shaped mount for the stabilizer links with ones that resemble the ones on the B2910, had my brother fab them up at his work to fit the space between the arms. I could have used the ones in the attached pic, #160 and used spacers to make them work, but the custom made ones came out pretty neat.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...196693289-my-mods-bx-tph-stabilizer-links.jpg