RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.)

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #21  
Re: I am at the end of my road.

Transit, I am sorry to hear you are not doing better. I admire your willingness to stay connected and not just withdraw from life. I hope you will continue to feel free to use the folks here at TBN as 'listeners' any time you want.
Dave.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #22  

I am so sorry man. I have been going through a rough patch in life but hearing your courage through this makes me realize the need to capitalize on the positives. I hope for you there is a cure. If you dont mind me asking, what type of cancer started this and at what age? Wishing you the best.
-rich

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #23  

My prayers are for you right now. I've seen too many young folks end life way too early because of cancer, I personally think there's more to come after. I guess the only plus is having time to get your ducks in a row. Keep us posted.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #24  

Transit, So sorry to hear the news. Thoughts and prayers will be with you. This is why this site is so great. Even though many, many of us have spoken to one another just by posting in topics, it feels like one big extended family. Keep your chin up and don't give up.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #25  

Transit sorry to hear of this news, words are hard to find to express ourselves to you right now but in my silent time I will think of you when I talk to the Lord you will be mentioned in that conversation along with your family that God will wrap you and your family in his loving arms and comfort you and yours during this hard time.

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #26  

I'm really sorry to hear this and will pray for you.

Eddie

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #27  

Transit, you are in my thoughts and prayers. We can hope for a treatment or something to help without taking away your precious time. The new drug announced looks hopeful and amazing. If you can get it, go for it.:thumbsup: Like Yogi Berra said, "It ain't over 'til it's over."

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #28  

Transit,
Hope is a great thing to have, But having love ones and all the friends you have praying for you will mean the most to you at this time of need,
Some things we cannot understand, With having so many bad people not deserving to live on this earth, We know the Almighty lord chooses the good people Like You to come walk by his side,
:You and your family are in our Prayers Brother:
God bless

/ RIP Transit (I am at the end of my road.) #29  

Your in our thoughts and prayers, Remember your not alone I know it feels that way sometime but god is with you. Sincerely. Paul