Member of the Month - LD1

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #11  
Congrats as well, I was also fooled by your age. You're knowledge fooled us into thinking you were older than you are. Keep up the good work.

Steve
Nova Scotia

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #13  
I figured he was a youngin cause he still remembers how to figure percentages they taught ya in high school. I must have attended classes, I just can't remember going. Thanks for your math head LD and congrats on being singled out.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #14  
Congrats LD ! :thumbsup:

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #15  
I figured he was a youngin cause he still remembers how to figure percentages they taught ya in high school. I must have attended classes, I just can't remember going. Thanks for your math head LD and congrats on being singled out.

:D

Doubt I'll ever forget any of it either. Math is something I was always gifted at.

Some of the info is a but dated in there now. I filled that thing out before other circumstances came about in which I sold that property and bought a new one.

Similar house, more land (8.5 acres), lots more fields around, but pole barn-less :mad:

I was maxed out at my old place. Really nothing left to do, and no room for a bigger or additional buildings. So this is a nice fresh start, and tons to do now to keep me busy for a few years.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #16  
Congrats LD1! Great write up, and looks like you got yourself a real nice family.

You and I have a couple of things in common. I like my beer, and am also not very good at golf..........sometimes I think the fondness of beer is the cause of my poor golf.........or maybe it's the other way around.

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #17  
Congratulations, I enjoyed reading your Member of the Month article.

Eddie

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #18  
Congratulations, I enjoyed reading your Member of the Month article.

Eddie

/ Member of the Month - LD1 #19  
   / Member of the Month - LD1 #20  
Hope you keep making the announcement for this. I think it's a great feature here, but I never see it posted or know who is the newest member of the month.

Eddie

True. There ought to be a member of the month sticky at the start of a popular forum such as owning operating or somewhere we it cannot be missed.