Fabricated vs Stamped Deck.

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #11  
Fordlords said:
As far as lawn and garden tractors go (excluding ZTR's) does anyone even make one, as far as a currently available new model, that uses a fabricated deck?
-Fordlords-

A real quick look around shows tha Ingersoll still uses a fabricated deck:

hydro vac

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #12  
Toro and EX Mark I believe use fabricated/welded decks on there ztr's. At least a few years ago they did.

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #13  
As far as lawn and garden tractors go (excluding ZTR's) does anyone even make one, as far as a currently available new model, that uses a fabricated deck?
-Fordlords-

yes to your question cub cadet xt2 lx46 & 54 50 I think

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #14  
-Fordlords-

yes to your question cub cadet xt2 lx46 & 54 (50) I think

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #16  
Finally, an answer after 9 years! What took you so long?

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #17  

Not to troll you, but you do realize the last post in this thread (the one which you are answering) was in 2007?

Just saying....

Thomas

PS: Been there and done it myself :)

no! tks wow! will look out next time new @ this

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #18  
I previously posted "what to cut rough 2 acres with" and am strongly leaning towards a Garden Tracter instead of a ZTR. From what I have researched, ZTRs are better on smooth, established lawns. Now, should I make sure the GT has a fabricated deck instead of a stamped deck? Are they more durable? Worth the extra cash? Thanks in advance and thanks for those reponses to my earlier thread.

2 rough acres will tear up most any box store Garden tractors in a matter of a couple years.. if your lucky two years. Ask me how I know! What I would strongly consider is going out to Tractorhouse.com and doing some searching on used Kubota, JD or Simplicity riding tractors. For some reason Kubota diesel riding mowers don't hold their value but they mow just fine. I had one and liked it. It was built heavy enough for a rough yard.

I bought the biggest mower Sears had new in 1999 and had it in the repair shop three times the first year. After the third time I called the manager of the store and said they were getting the mower back... they gave me 80% of my money back which I felt lucky to get that thing off my property.

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #19  
I really don't know how this site works if I am in the right spot to ask something,but which is better Husqvarna or cub cadet?.

/ Fabricated vs Stamped Deck. #20  
I would choose Husqvarna over Cub Cadet but have not owned either one. I had a friend who owned a Cub Cadet tractor and was unhappy but that means very little as opinions are good and bad on most any brand. I am searching for a new Zero Turn Mower now to replace my Ariens 48" cut Kawasaki FR691V 24hp engine Max Zoom mower which has been darn good in my opinion. I am giving it to my son-in-law and want something as nice or better in slightly wider cut for my 3+ acre yard. Most of the current model Ariens have Kohler engines and I am unsure about getting one of those although I have read somewhere that they are supposed to be better than Briggs&Stratton.