Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #1  

Slackdaddy

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20HST
Posted this in the Bobcat section too, but it is a Kioti.

Just got off the phone with an engineer with Bobcat, The rhino loader they are using are NOT spec'd the same as the ones Rhino is listing on their site, that Bobcat had Rhino make changes.

These are the numbers from the Bobcat engineer:
CT120 (6TL loader) - 1140lb at the pins
CT225-230 (7TL loader) 1605lb at the pins

Update #2

Just got a return call from an engineer at Rhino, He say's no, nothing special about the 6TL and 7TL loaders going on the Bobcat tractors, and quoted the Rhino 6TL and 7TL specs (850, 1035 at the pins)

Who do You believe?

Nick

Last edited:
   / Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #2  
I had read in earlier threads that the Bobcat loaders were specd a little lighter than the Kioti. 1600+ lbs sounds almost too good to be true. Though, I think Rhino makes a good product. At least my Rhino backhoe seems to be well made.

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #3  
Okay so Rhino is going to make a loader specific for Bobcat..That's BS it is the same exact loader I can buy and hang on a Kioti. the only difference is the color.
Just like Rhino builts the same exact backhoe for New Holland what are they going to tell you no its different we make the Bobcat's special.
Slackdaddy I am not arguing your conversation I am just so feed up with the BS the Bobcat dealer have been saying..."We made a lot of changes to meet our specs"
"It's our own hydraulic pump"

Bullcrap it is a Kioti painted white with different stickers and badges.
Now for Rhino to say that, the guy has no clue.

Sorry guys but things are getting uglyer around here from what I hear they just signed the local Bobcat dealer for his tractors.

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update
Rick,
No, The Rhino tech I talked to stopped short of calling the Bobcat engineer a lier. The Rhino Tech said there is nothing special about the loaders they are sending Bobcat, and was baffled about the Bobcat "specs" on "thier" loaders.
He ended the phone call quoting Rhino's specs on the 6TL and 7TL loaders as they are sent to Bobcat (830 on the 6TL and 1035 on the 7TL).

Advertising the Case 580 this weekend, talk to you as soon as it is sold.

Nick

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #5  
Okay so Rhino is going to make a loader specific for Bobcat..That's BS it is the same exact loader I can buy and hang on a Kioti. the only difference is the color.
Just like Rhino builts the same exact backhoe for New Holland what are they going to tell you no its different we make the Bobcat's special.
Slackdaddy I am not arguing your conversation I am just so feed up with the BS the Bobcat dealer have been saying..."We made a lot of changes to meet our specs"
"It's our own hydraulic pump"

Bullcrap it is a Kioti painted white with different stickers and badges.
Now for Rhino to say that, the guy has no clue.

Sorry guys but things are getting uglyer around here from what I hear they just signed the local Bobcat dealer for his tractors.

Rick, what do you mean "just signed the local bobcat dealer for his tractors?"

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #6  
A friend has used my CK30hst and liked it. He has a friend at a Bobcat dealer and thought he'd take a look and possibly buy. When he asked, "isn't this just a Kioti painted white", the owner told him that yes it is a Kioti but Bobcat saw Kioti's shortfalls and supposed problems and made changes in those areas. OK, they maybe using a different loader and backhoe, but I looked at the tractor and couldn't see a difference.

I guess Kioti's shortfall is the orange paint!!!

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #7  
I guess Kioti's shortfall is the orange paint!!!

My outsider observation is that Kioti's shortfall was it's dealer network. Not enough good dealers (like wallace). The Bobcat dealer network gives them good store front and legitimacy in the eyes of many people.

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #8  
Rick, what do you mean "just signed the local bobcat dealer for his tractors?"

The Bobcat dealer is going to start to carry the tractors now.
From what I understand just because you are a Bobcat dealer doesn't mean you get the tractors.
I was at a farm show looking at the mid mowers on the Bobcats and a sales rep approched me and ask me some questions he asked me if I knew who Wallace tractor was ( I had on a teeshirt with our logo on) I said ya I know the owner..AMY and I pointed to her:D, It turned out that he was the national sales manager. He said he has hear somethings about our dealership and was going to stop by to see if we had an interest in selling the Bobcats.

I told him thanks but I didn't really think it was a good idea it would be very hard to sell the same tractor with a different color.

So from what I gathered the Bobcat tractors are a different division that the skidsteers and excavators.

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #9  
Down here in the deep south Bobcat is setting up just as many non skid steer dealers as they are Skid Steer dealers. They offer it to the Bobcat skid steer dealer first if little interest is shown they have moved on to small independant dealers. Some of the promises Bobcat is making to these guys are unbelievable.

/ Kioti Vs Bobcat loader update #10  
promises..promises..promises lets just hope they uphold their promises