Super Bowl

/ Super Bowl #11  
Gotta correct my earlier post. We watched it here. I had no idea that it didn't start until the evening, so when I got in for the day, it was on the TV. Steph decided she wanted to see it and that we were cheering for Arizona because they are in the South. It made no difference to me either way, but seeing her excitement was entertaining.

Now that it's over, it was a good game.

Eddie

/ Super Bowl #13  
Was a good game, I didn't care who won, but I was rooting for Arizona most of the game so they would stay in the game and keep it close, thought they had it there at the end till Pit scored there last TD, I hate blow outs and always cheer for the underdog.

/ Super Bowl #14  
I am a big sports, and especially football fan. Number one, I love high school football. The best entertainment dollar every Friday night. I have probably missed 5 games in the 35 years since I played in high school. The last 2 years my oldest grandson (now 7) has accompanied his 2 grandpaws to most of our home town high school football games, and he loves it too. I love Texas state playoff high school football games even when my team is out.

I am also a big college football fan, especially a fan of the Texas Longhorns (even though I would never fit in with Austin Texas politics).

I have been a huge Dallas Cowboys fan since they started up in 1960 when I was very young, and I am a big NFL fan period. I'm only sad that the Super Bowl, great as it was, marks the end of the season.

I was hoping the cardinals won, and they played great, but Ben R. pulled it out for the Steelers. My hat is off them them for getting number 6, now more than the cowboys 5 (but the cowboys have still been to 8 super bowls to the steelers 7, a record).

I'll bide my time with basketball, baseball and hockey until 2 a days start again in the middle of August in 100 degree temps.

/ Super Bowl #15  
Gotta correct my earlier post. We watched it here. I had no idea that it didn't start until the evening, so when I got in for the day, it was on the TV. Steph decided she wanted to see it and that we were cheering for Arizona because they are in the South. It made no difference to me either way, but seeing her excitement was entertaining.

Now that it's over, it was a good game.

Eddie

:DYeah, I even watched most of it, too.:D That's probably my one game limit for 2009.

/ Super Bowl #16  
You all are right, it is over till next season. Even my 5 1/2 moth old grandgirl got into the game. Think you can guess which team she supported?

Don't worry everyone, the facepaint was all done with Photoshop. But, the grandgirl did provid the sweet face.

Attachments

• Big Fan3.jpg
    Big Fan3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 68
   / Super Bowl #17  
:DYeah, I even watched most of it, too.:D That's probably my one game limit for 2009.

I think we were watching the food channel. Big contest making wedding cakes. The perfect thing to watch when I'm on a diet. Still better than football.

Chuck

Bah! Humbug!

/ Super Bowl #18  
We were sort of cheering for Arizona and the second half of the game was great. Good football game and the last 5 minutes was even better. Both teams did a good job by the end.

/ Super Bowl
I am a big sports, and especially football fan. Number one, I love high school football. The best entertainment dollar every Friday night.

No doubt Alan, love it too!

/ Super Bowl #20  
The bowls we used for the dog's food and water are pretty super. They are stainless steel, easy to clean, hold up well, and contain a fair amount of water/food so we don't have to check as much.

Pretty cheap too at WallyWorld.... They have lasted for years and years.

You are talking about Super Bowls for food and water, right?

Later,
Dan