Buying Advice please advise

/ please advise #11  
Curious about pricing parity between Kioti and BobCat?

Just spoke with local Kioti dealer who said he has one CK30HST w/loader that has been a loaner/demo with 72 hours. Will come with fresh, full warranty.

He says it would normally be about $17,900 but they are selling at $15,900 to reflect the 72 hours.

Wonder how this stack up with BobCat comparable??

Thanks...Tom R

/ please advise #12  
That seems like a lot of demo hours or maybe it's a year or so old. I know when I ran the "demo" tractor before buying mine, I put it through its paces. 72 hours is just barely broken in but that price seems a little high. I bet you could do better looking at a Bobcat CT230. Also with 72 hours, it's past its first service via Kioti schedule which is first service at 50 hours.
Also, some seem to like the Bobcat loader better and say it's a little stronger. I believe Rhino is making them for Bobcat.

/ please advise
Tom for the ct 230 price I with fel 18100. 14800 for tractor 3500 loader arm I've seen better prices posted here

/ please advise #14  
It has been my observation from reading the Kioti and Bobcat forums that most of the people that have the 25-27hp models wish that they had some more power. People that have the 30hp models pretty much get by, but think that a little more power would be nice. I have not read of even one person that has one of the 34hp models (CT235, CK35) complain of a lack of power. There are always exceptions and I'm sure that I miss a lot of postings, just saying what I have noticed from what I have read. I do not have any of these tractors, (Bobcat or Kioti) just enjoy reading about them.

Those who complain about lack of power are almost all HST's. I have the CK25 gear and have never lacked for power. I had read about the power issues with HST in the lower end of the HP ranges for Kiotis and that pushed me to go gear. Miss the conveniences of HST sometimes. But, glad I went gear for the power. It's a brute for just about any task, even chipping dry 5" hardwoods. Probably about equivalent to a CT230 HST.

/ please advise #15  
Those who complain about lack of power are almost all HST's. I have the CK25 gear and have never lacked for power. I had read about the power issues with HST in the lower end of the HP ranges for Kiotis and that pushed me to go gear. Miss the conveniences of HST sometimes. But, glad I went gear for the power. It's a brute for just about any task, even chipping dry 5" hardwoods. Probably about equivalent to a CT230 HST.

You are correct, most of the power complaints have been with the HSTs and I should have mentioned that. :eek: Sometimes I forget about the gear models, it seems like most people tend to get the HSTs.

/ please advise
sorry for misquoting most of your opinions I think instead I will tell them I will wait for the 235 this is the tractor I wanted to begin with . the extra horses when tilling or loader work couldn't hurt

ok guys went down to dealer to get things worked out I walked out fairly pleased with the results. told him I wanted to wait on a 235 to come in and he said that my fel should be in tommorrow and threw some extras in on deal for the 230 he is going to put dual rears and front aux with thumb at no charge and keep paper work open when delivered give me two weeks with 230 if not happy he will order 235 for extra 900.00 and he will swap out minus the remotes and front aux . sounds pretty good to me what ya think

/ please advise #17  
If your getting the 230 with 2 rear remotes and 1 front valve! RUN AND GET IT!
I wouldn't think twice about that deal, get the 30 and don't look back!

/ please advise #18  
Curious to see what he does for front aux, since last time I checked they weren't available from Bobcat on a 2 series.....

/ please advise
Curious to see what he does for front aux, since last time I checked they weren't available from Bobcat on a 2 series.....

CMR my understanding of the set up is pretty little the tech did advise that the thumb would have exposed wire tie wrapped
2 loader control so I figured not to be factory type set up I'm sure that somemeone else here has better knowledge of this on this particular tractor. but feeling a whole lots better today than yesterday with the situation . :thumbsup: will post pictures as soon as I have a picture to take

/ please advise #20  
Tom for the ct 230 price I with fel 18100. 14800 for tractor 3500 loader arm I've seen better prices posted here

CT230 should have a free loader and $900 rebate. Sticker is $15,600 for it, so you should be at ~$14,700ish before you start adding options.

Sounds like you've got a good deal going with the CT230, and most importantly, have nothing to lose with the current arrangement. Good luck and I'm sure you'll love it either way you go.