Buying Advice New JD models

/ New JD models #81  
I saw that in my search, and agrees with what I thought. Because of that height limitation I would only buy Limited Cat 1 implements for a Limited Cat 1 hitch. Something to consider for someone buying a sub-CUT who is thinking he might upgrade someday to a tractor with a full Cat 1 hitch. He would then need to replace all his 3PH implements. While they would fit the larger tractor hitch, ground engaging abilities would be Limited (pun intended).

JD,
That's exactly my thinking and when I bought my first 2320 it was the point that decided over the 2305 which the dealer showed me first.

Rob

/ New JD models #82  
AFAIK the I-Match could work with limited Cat 1. I believe the only difference with limited is the lift height, thus all the limited Cat 1 implements with shorter height so they can be raised off the ground. No direct experience with this so could be wrong. Always looking to learn.

I noticed in Deere advertising they show the 4105 and 4005, along with the 2305 are not I-Match compatible. So the incompatibility is more than just limited lift height. I expect someone here knows why the 4105 and 4005 are not compatible? Just curious.

/ New JD models #83  
I noticed in Deere advertising they show the 4105 and 4005, along with the 2305 are not I-Match compatible. So the incompatibility is more than just limited lift height. I expect someone here knows why the 4105 and 4005 are not compatible? Just curious.

That's interesting! I put an I-match on my friends 990 (4005) so we could share implements. It's without problems.

Rob

/ New JD models #84  

The 2305 is Imatch compatible, but not Autohitch or Autoconnect compatible. Would probably be the same for the 4105 and 4005

/ New JD models #85  
The 2305 is Imatch compatible, but not Autohitch or Autoconnect compatible. Would probably be the same for the 4105 and 4005

You are correct. It does say I-Match AutoHitch. Missed that. Thanks for clearing it up.

/ New JD models #86  
Seems like Deere didn't approve the YouTube video being released? Just guessing. Anyhow, it appears to have been removed. hmmmm...

/ New JD models #87  
Does anyone know when JD will officially announce the 2011 1026R?
or when they will show up at Dealers?

/ New JD models #88  
last sundays discussion was january

/ New JD models #90  
Thats quite a while then.....

One of the MTF members posted that he was asked by his local dealer to stop by the 1st week of October for a Fall Drive Green Event. The dealer told him that there would be a 1026R there and wanted him to come by and see it. Also told him to enter a drawing for it. Seems they are going to give it away. I think the member lives in Kansas. Wish I were close enough to go see and drive it. I am pretty sure I want one.