Buying Advice New JD models

/ New JD models #91  
One of the MTF members posted that he was asked by his local dealer to stop by the 1st week of October for a Fall Drive Green Event. The dealer told him that there would be a 1026R there and wanted him to come by and see it. Also told him to enter a drawing for it. Seems they are going to give it away. I think the member lives in Kansas. Wish I were close enough to go see and drive it. I am pretty sure I want one.

That sounds like a once in a life time thing. I got something similar once, i got to try out a boomer 8n. :D If Deere is giving away that tractor, where do i sign up! :laughing::D:confused::cool:

/ New JD models #92  
That sounds like a once in a life time thing. I got something similar once, i got to try out a boomer 8n. :D If Deere is giving away that tractor, where do i sign up! :laughing::D:confused::cool:

Me too! the most I got out of Deere is a hat!

Rob

/ New JD models #94  
I sure hope not. Ugliest CUT I ever saw. And the fixed height ROPS would make it unusable for me. :(

/ New JD models #95  
Might wanna go back and read the whole thread...

I sure hope not. Ugliest CUT I ever saw. And the fixed height ROPS would make it unusable for me. :(

/ New JD models #96  
That is the 1023D, fixed ROPS, less creature comforts. but yes, thst what they look like.

/ New JD models #97  
Why isn't there any info yet on the JD web site? They are sure pushing info on the new '11 UTV.

/ New JD models #98  
Gag. I dd see a photo, and I think the look is a step backwards. I would not buy a tractor for looks, but I would not want to marry a big ugly, no matter how well she cooked...more so since there are better lookers for about the same cash with simular skillz.

/ New JD models #99  
Geez guys, the new JD is not that bad. It could be worse. It could look like this:

T233HSTintro.jpg

EDIT: Then again, after taking another close look at the 1026r pic, maybe it is worse...... Impressive comes to mind. Like the features though.

/ New JD models #100  
Geez guys, the new JD is not that bad. It could be worse. It could look like this:

T233HSTintro.jpg

EDIT: Then again, after taking another close look at the 1026r pic, maybe it is worse...... Impressive comes to mind. Like the features though.

That looks pretty cool!