Tractor News Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #11  
Looks really good.:thumbsup:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #12  
Very, very nice. In the newness excitement you're forgiven for describing it as "a full tank of gas". You'll have to excise that from your vocabulary, lest someone decide to "help" you and actually do that sometime.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow!
Very, very nice. In the newness excitement you're forgiven for describing it as "a full tank of gas". You'll have to excise that from your vocabulary, lest someone decide to "help" you and actually do that sometime.

Dang it! Full tank of D.I.E.S.E.L. :)

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #14  
   / Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #15  
Very nice! I was in the same boat about 3 years ago. I hate to say it, but you are going to be kicking your self in the butt for buying that thing. Let me repharse that, you are going to be kicking your self in the butt for not buying it sooner.

I was moving dirt and gravel in a similar manner. Your back will appreciate it more than anything else.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #16  
Very nice! :thumbsup: Wish mine was still that clean & shiny :(

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #17  
Beautiful!!!!!!! Leave it out till all the neighbors have seen it. If you have ditches between you and the neighbors always drive "cross country" or thru ditches instead of down the street. It awes and impresses them and shows them it's not a lawn mower!:thumbsup::):thumbsup:

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #18  
Nice score. I'm sure you'll have that box scraper hooked up soon and will be gettin'er dirty by tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe.

/ Found Site 3 days ago... New BX2360 Tomorrow! #19  
Sweet Christmas present to yourself. Don't forget about us here waiting for some action pics.

Welcome and enjoy!