Who makes tractor decals?

/ Who makes tractor decals? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
Anyone know a maker of decals?
I'm looking for a couple of Brillion decals and they are no longer available.
Here's a sample photo and I need both the scriptive one on the top frame and small one on the side frame. If I could find a maker of them I can lift one of each and provide colors. Anyone know a maker or manufacturer of ag decals? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Brillion decals.jpg
    Brillion decals.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 326
   / Who makes tractor decals? #2  
Check this man out,I'am sure he could make you some.
Decal Man

Boone

/ Who makes tractor decals? #3  
Anyone know a maker of decals?
I'm looking for a couple of Brillion decals and they are no longer available.
Here's a sample photo and I need both the scriptive one on the top frame and small one on the side frame. If I could find a maker of them I can lift one of each and provide colors. Anyone know a maker or manufacturer of ag decals? Thanks in advance.

I read that as "a couple of Billion decals" and thought Holy Cow! That's a lot of decals!

/ Who makes tractor decals? #5  
I wonder if that guy still does decals? The article you referenced was dated April 2002, and said that he was 86 years old then!
Ken

Didn't notice it. :(
Just trying to help op.
I hope so,if not maybe someone in his family took over decal biz or could steer op to a source.

Boone

BTW : Heres a pic of a buddy of mine who at 96 is still living it up. :)

Attachments

• young-woman-old-man.jpg
    young-woman-old-man.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 233
   / Who makes tractor decals? #6  
Didn't notice it. :(
Just trying to help op.
I hope so,if not maybe someone in his family took over decal biz or could steer op to a source.

Boone

BTW : Heres a pic of a buddy of mine who at 96 is still living it up. :)

Not unless he cloned himself! Both of them are gone now....

/ Who makes tractor decals? #7  
Any local graphics shop, or sign shop that works with vinyl signs should be able to make them for you. Take a good clear picture first then lift it off, they should be able to scan it and duplicate with no problem.

/ Who makes tractor decals? #8  
Any local graphics shop, or sign shop that works with vinyl signs should be able to make them for you. Take a good clear picture first then lift it off, they should be able to scan it and duplicate with no problem.

That's my suggestion as well.

/ Who makes tractor decals? #9  
I'm thinking, reproducing the stickers from a manufacturer may be a copyright or trademark violation. Just food for thought.

/ Who makes tractor decals? #10  
I'm thinking, reproducing the stickers from a manufacturer may be a copyright or trademark violation. Just food for thought.

In fact, probably so however since the mfg is often no longer around or the item is no longer supported, I believe the copyrights would not apply.
Could be wrong however.