Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,261  
It's a mean 29*F this morning. Clear to. Will be a bit windy today and cool again tonight. The way it goes around here, it'll be 70 again by Sun.

Headed back to the woods. Last weekend for deer hunting and I have room for one more in the freezer.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,262  
It's 20 F, but still and no danger of precip. It's supposed to warm up to 57 F this afternoon. Gotta love it! Great weekend ahead. . . :)

/ Good morning!!!! #1,263  
Still snowing here, up to 6 inches now...gonna go get seat time, guys....

/ Good morning!!!! #1,265  
01-13-2012 Currently 32 degrees. I am posting late again today. I've been working outside since daylight and just came in to fix lunch for my Family. The wind is making it pretty chilly.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,266  
28 degrees F this morning, all indicators told us we were in for a dip in the temps, but so far it is staying warm for us.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,267  
32 on the front porch getting up to mid 60's today so weather is just about perfect. The contractor is going to install my new 10' high door in the barn today so I can park the new tractor inside. My old tractor would fit with the ROPS down but not this one. Life is good and the coffee smells not to bad either......:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,268  
It's a mean 29*F this morning. Clear to. Will be a bit windy today and cool again tonight. The way it goes around here, it'll be 70 again by Sun.

Headed back to the woods. Last weekend for deer hunting and I have room for one more in the freezer.:thumbsup:

Blane,

When you come up for the tractor party bring some venison. I missed the entire season with a busted right collar bone...:(

All,

So the forecast was for like 25 degrees, but at 0445 when I got up it was only 32 outside. The half moon was bright, but I could not see any stars which is odd. It seems to me there is a high haze layer or some such. Online weather says it is 28 here so who knows...

First cup of java is gone. I say how many of you are like me and use a giant mug and not a coffee cup? I have a 12 cup cuisinart pot that I fill until it spills and typically I can get one regular sized mug for the wife, and 2 2/3 fills of my big-a$$ed mug (My favorite is a handmade one I got for christmas a few years back). Those dinky little coffee cups that came with our set of dishes are a joke. I'm a MUG-O-JOE guy. How about you?

Today I promised the ladies a short trip into town. They need fabric for a sewing project, and unfortunately I have Christmas gifts I need to exchange. Some very nice dress clothes I got from SIL & family, but I refuse to wear polyester... After that I'm going to put my tractor back together (My Dealer took it for a day and fixed the busted FEL hyd cover bolts/nuts I posted - JA LaVoie Equipment - I REALLY Like those guys) and test out the Ratchet Rake.

Be well all of you.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,269  
Thursday's 4-6" of snow was a quick clean-up, but then it rained and turned over to snow while I was at school yesterday; had to hit it again yesterday afternoon. Interesting to see how falling snow, visible outside windows, can get middle-schoolers really wound up on a Friday afternoon!:laughing:

Now it's snowed again, about an inch or so, with a layer of bumpy (guess that's better than smooth!) ice beneath. Kinda messy, but not too bad for traction.

Supposed to go below zero tonight....and tomorrow night.....

/ Good morning!!!! #1,270  
27 here for the main move in day, new house will be full of sand after all the feet go in and out. At least the 40 mph wind has died out.