Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,281  
So true Bill.

When we moved back in February 2011, it took a whole removel truck filled to the gills to get our stuff out of the old house, and even then we had to go back and forth three times with the Ford and fill it to the gills with stuff.

Poor suspension...

Back in the 70's my great aunt moved house and fitted all her belongings in the back of her Mini!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,282  
Just the huge tool collection and all the hardware and building materials I have stockpiled today would have filled up that car 30-40 times !!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,283  
2012-01-14, 0830

25 degree now, should see 33 today as a high.
At least the wind has died down...pretty bitter wind chill yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,284  
2012-01-14, 0830

25 degree now, should see 33 today as a high.
At least the wind has died down...pretty bitter wind chill yesterday.

Hey Roy, where can I get a hat like yours? If I ever get to Hooters, I would like to have the young women swoon over me too....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,285  
Hey Roy, where can I get a hat like yours? If I ever get to Hooters, I would like to have the young women swoon over me too....:laughing:

Sorry, JD...that hat's one of a kind...

/ Good morning!!!! #1,286  
Good morning everyone. 18* here with snow flurries. Got about 3 inches of snow on the ground. Thursday night at bed time it was raining buckets and 40*. Woke up Friday to blowing snow and frigid temps. Cleared the drive with a shovel as it didn't seem worth mounting the blade on my atv. Supposed to warm up into the 40's again by Monday.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,287  
Good morning all. Just around the freezing mark this morning. Had a few flakes coming down last night. Got up early this morning as the wife is driving to a town about 1 1/2 hour away for an all day seminar on goats and sheep. She mentioned to me the chicken coop light was not on so went out and looks like the timer has to be replaced, have a couple of spares so it should be an easy fix. :D

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,288  
21 here, headed for 25 later. Supposed to be up to 40 by monday. Still the mildest winter that I can recall.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,289  
Last day in the first city and 27 and snowing, winds out of the north supposed to get real cold. Hopefully be able to get out of here tomorrow for a little R&R

/ Good morning!!!! #1,290  
Good morning. 18 degrees this AM with a few flakes floating around. Finally got snow yesterday. Total of 6" (Half real wet stuff) and got to use the FEL for the first time. Will be doing a touch up today. Got to work around the NFL schedule:laughing:.