RETIRING!!!!!!

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #1  

DonWorrell

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3325
After being employeed by the Nashville Rescue Mission, (a 900 bed homeless shelter), for 24 and 1/2 years I am retiring.

I was the classic story of mailroom to CEO. Well, not mailroom but an entry level Chaplain to President and CEO.

My last offical day as President and CEO will be February 6, 2012. I will stay on for the rest of the year as a paid, (Thank God), consultant through December 31, 2012. I wanted to retire at age 66 and I will be 66 December 20, 2012. What will I do then? Only God knows! But I can assure you some of my time will be in ministry. After nealy 28 years of ministry how can I stop cold turkey, Ha Ha.

Rev. Don Worrell,

PS Anyone know much about Medicare?

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #3  
Thats great ... congrats and sorry don't know much about medicare.

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #4  
   / RETIRING!!!!!! #5  
What will I do then? Only God knows! But I can assure you some of my time will be in ministry. After nealy 28 years of ministry how can I stop cold turkey, Ha Ha.

Rev. Don Worrell,

PS Anyone know much about Medicare?

"God knows" would be your answer:thumbsup:

Congrats on "time well spent" too.

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #6  
Retiring is great..... i semi retired a few years ago, but still kept the company around so i could do occasional jobs as not to get too bored.

I highly recommend it :laughing:

Congrats

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #7  
Congrats on your new life style. :)

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #8  
You'll enjoy it. The trick is to stay healthy......

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #9  
Congrats, enjoy yourself. Retired 3 1/2 yrs ago..
Can't help on medicare just turned 61..

/ RETIRING!!!!!! #10  
I just realized a few minutes ago that today's an anniversary for me. I retired from the police department 23 years ago today.:)