Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #61  
Sorry guys, the deal is off. I have hit a snag, and had to cancel the order. I feel really bad about it, and I am really thankful for all your help.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Deerman,

We will offer you a free model. No one will need to donate. We dont want you to cancel!

k0ua and shieldarc, do not worry about sending money. We will take care of Deereman as long as he is still interested!:thumbsup:

Deereman,

Send us your contact information! I will create the order before I head home. You are going to receive a STICKWELD 250 and it will be yours to do what you please with it!

Please do not keep my wife waiting or I may not make it back EVER!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #65  
Well my order is placed. My new welder will be shipped soon. A big thank you to longevity, and everyone on tractorbynet who has helped me with this. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Geoff, I hope you know our company has done this with GOOD INTENTION from the start and that is difference between our company and OTHERS who try to Advertise.

We will not require anything on your part as a return favor to us! And although you offered to and we are thankful, that was not our intention. Keep up the good work. We have donated our machines before to several inspiring young adults, who now make money welding!

Thanks for the opportunity! I also want to thank others who offered to contribute.

Here is a copy if your receipt MODIFIED TO NOT SHOW ADDRESS

Geoff.jpg

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #67  
Thanks a lot Geoff, I hope you know our company has done this with GOOD INTENTION from the start and that is difference between our company and OTHERS who try to Advertise.

We will not require anything on your part as a return favor to us! And although you offered to, and we are thankful. That was not our intention. Keep up the good work. We have donated our machines before to lots of inspiring young adults, who now make money welding!

Thanks for the opportunity! I also want to thank others who offered to contribute.

Here is a copy if your receipt.

View attachment 247013

Can you maybe take my receipt off of there, I dont really want everyone to see all that.

Sorry about that. I went ahead and removed all of your information! Its almost 8pm here so I am getting ready to step out and jumped the gun early.

Tomorrow, our office will email you a tracking number.

We have two for sales! Possibly 3. The 40% off is still good for 2 or 3 purchases!

Thanks guys,

Simon

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #70  
Sorry about that. I went ahead and removed all of your information! Its almost 8pm here so I am getting ready to step out and jumped the gun early.

Tomorrow, our office will email you a tracking number.

Thanks sorry, I didnt notice that.