Good dump of snow yesterday (video)

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #1  

4shorts

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 5740,BX25D
Yesterday we had high winds and plenty of snow with it. I spent the full day in the tractor and out again this morning. For laughs I put together a little video of part of the day using the tractor, snow blower and the snow bucket. If you'd like to see it go for it. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upi65VjZgLM&feature=email&email=comment_received]Snow Clearing Jan.2012.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #2  
Now thats having to much fun. ;)
Thanks for the ride. :)

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #3  
Nice video! I'm always a little leery plowing next to a vehicle or some such with the plow angled away, to keep from pushing snow onto the vehicle. One little frozen snot on the road and your front end is slipping a little toward the truck/car/house and your stomach's all knotted up. Still it's real nice to clear the drive clean. Just another fun thing to learn about.
Thanks for posting, though we now have some snow of our own. I like the lift at the end of a push, when the loader makes a nice high pile...
Jim

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #4  
Nice video. We have not had enough snow in our area to plow. If it keeps this up it will be remember as the year without a winter.

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #5  
Nice video. We have not had enough snow in our area to plow. If it keeps this up it will be remember as the year without a winter.

We haven't even seen a flake. The last 2 Winters were the 2 snowiest I can remember.

Nice job 4shorts!

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #6  
Great video, just like being in the cab. Really like the sound of the turbo on this one! :cool:

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video)
Now thats having to much fun. ;)
Thanks for the ride. :)

So true. Your welcome ;)

Nice video! I'm always a little leery plowing next to a vehicle or some such with the plow angled away, to keep from pushing snow onto the vehicle. One little frozen snot on the road and your front end is slipping a little toward the truck/car/house and your stomach's all knotted up. Still it's real nice to clear the drive clean. Just another fun thing to learn about.
Thanks for posting, though we now have some snow of our own. I like the lift at the end of a push, when the loader makes a nice high pile...
Jim

Thanks Jim. I've been plowing snow there for 20 years. Haven't hit anything yet ( knock on wood) but you are correct about having the plow angled. It could swing over on you.

Thanks. Having no snow is great for those who don't want to see any but terrible for those who like to have it.

We haven't even seen a flake. The last 2 Winters were the 2 snowiest I can remember.

Nice job 4shorts!

Sure is weird weather wise all over the world. Hard to make any sense of it.

Great video, just like being in the cab. Really like the sound of the turbo on this one! :cool:

Thanks Ramsay. Considering your only 15 minutes away from me I know you had fun as well in the snow. You mentioned the turbo sound. That's actually the driveline your hearing. My 4240 never made that sound but the 5740 do. I even tried two more 5740's and they had the same sound in 4X4. Kind of weird but cool. I got out again this morning so it was a great tractor weekend :)

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #8  
Great video.

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #9  
Awesome--I'm jealous!! Quite the set-up!

/ Good dump of snow yesterday (video) #10  
Nice video Paul,, nice tractor too. Im kind of dissapointed in my setup, (meyers 7.5) well not really just after plowing for 30 years with my jd skidder and a 11 foot plow its just not the same, i find it quicker using the blower on the 3ph(but harder on the neck) im learning to use the mirrors and a cabcam may be in the works. Great job.